Make sure there's no plagiarism in your paper
Write your essays better and faster with free samples
Generate citations for your paper free of charge
Top 200+ Ideas For Research Paper Topics 2023
Updated 02 Mar 2023
Some say the most difficult part of writing a text – is to start. But topic selection even precedes this starting point. This activity takes off a lot of time, and sometimes imagination just doesn’t work in your favor. That’s where our list of best research paper topics will come in handy.
We collected the most unhacked and powerful ideas to turn the average piece of writing into a research paper . Discover what is a research paper and how to choose suitable and interesting research topics with our help.
Writing a research topic on your own requires either producing one from scratch (based on your interests and goals and potentially, on some brainstorming) or getting inspiration from a number of sources, like preassembled topic lists, course material, teachers, real life, news headlines, published research in the respective field, etc.
What are the 3 Types of Research Questions?
Before formulating your research questions ideas, note that there are 3 important types of research questions:
- descriptive – these employ careful and comprehensive observation of a phenomenon/ event, subject, trait, etc. in order to characterize it in detail and to potentially reveal important/ interesting/ undescribed aspects or patterns.
- causal – these investigate whether altering some variables leads to changes in other variables suggesting a causal relationship.
- comparative – these look into similarities and differences between two or more entities
What is a Good Research Paper Topic?
Features that tend to characterize good research questions are as follows:
- specific and concrete – investigation goals and (expected results) have to be clear and focused
- original – investigating aspects/ entities/ relationships that have not been researched before
- highly important/ impactful for community/ society/ a professional field.
- highly relevant for potential readers/ reviewers
- trending – emerging disciplines/ topics spark more interest due to their novelty and yet unexplored potential
College Research Paper Topics
- The bias in the selection of the college internships and scholarships
- The problems of reverse discrimination in post-college employment
- Should multicultural education concepts be implemented at a greater depth?
- The drug and alcohol abuse on college campuses
- Does social media help students to find appropriate information and learn?
- The psychological disorders and the support groups in modern colleges
- Should people with ADHD and Autism be separated from the other students?
- The art of college political campaigns
- Pros and cons of religious colleges
- Should college athletes be paid and provided with additional advantages?
Essay Examples Relevant to College
- College Education
- College Life
- College Students
- Paying College Athletes
Health Research Paper Topics
- The challenges of deafness and communication difficulties among special needs students
- The concept of global health security
- The ways to decrease household air pollution
- How the information about infectious diseases is distributed online
- Should people be allowed to know more about climate change issues?
- The privacy factor and the personal health issues
- The role of fitness ads in exercising practices
- The healthy food standards are not always unbiased
- The role of social media in the medical care system
- The psychological aspect in the perception of allergies
Essay Examples Relevant to Health
- Public Health
- Physical Exercise
- Infectious Disease
Research Paper Topics on Medicine
- Is life-sustaining therapy needed when it’s futile?
- The role of placebo treatment
- How to avoid animal testing?
- Pros and contras of medical marijuana
- Is being a vegetarian useful for child’s health?
- How obesity affects our health?
- Vaccines for kids: their usefulness or damage
- Should prescription drugs be advertised directly to consumers?
- Do doctors turn their patients into drug addicts?
Essay Examples Relevant to Medicine
- Animal Testing
Need more writing assistance?
Connect with our top writers and receive writing sample crafted to your needs.
Education Research Paper Topics
- How can standardized tests improve education?
- Does college graduates make more money?
- Should education be cheaper?
- How will modern technologies change the way of teaching in the future?
- The creation of particular learning methods for blind children
- Social networking and school
- Metal detectors at schools
- The effects of contemporary teaching methods
- The role of technology in lesson planning
- How to manage bullies and take actions against bullying at education institutions?
Essay Examples Relevant to Education
- Standardized Testing
- Special Education
- Technology in Education
Read also: 150+ Best Sociology Research Topics
Environmental Research Paper Topics
- How to reduce global warming?
- How to stop wasting paper and save trees?
- Can overpopulation be managed?
- Should more films about environmental issues be produced?
- Human impacts on forests
- Underground effects of earthquakes
- How to elaborate the optimal adaptation of buildings threatened by hurricanes?
- Is it possible to predict hurricane impacts?
- Is nuclear power safe for humans?
- How dangerous is GMO food?
Essay Examples Relevant to Environmental Research Paper Topics
- Nuclear Power
- Genetic Modification
Research Topics on Entertainment and Sport
- Are social networks good for our society?
- Do violent video games make kids angry and cruel?
- Is it necessary to forbid using animals for entertainment?
- Do beauty contests set the non-achievable beauty standards?
- Are newspapers going to be replaced by online sources of information?
- How gaming consoles influence the youth?
- Should women be allowed to compete against men?
- What television programs should be banned?
- How tv shows impose fake moral standards?
- Can the use of social media, such as Facebook, lower teens’ self-esteem?
Essay Examples Relevant to Entertainment and Sport
- Pop Culture
- Social Media
- Violence in Video Games
- Impact of Technology
Research Paper Topics on Media and Communication
- Should the media programming of ads aimed at children be made illegal?
- The role of mediation in the media
- Should bloggers be considered as journalists?
- The ethical side of modern news reports
- The freedom of speech online
- The copyright law restrictions and the vague concepts
- The importance of psychology and communicative skills in journalism
- The role of gender in interpersonal communication
- The modern standards of nonverbal communication
- The negative influence of Instagram and body image distortion
Essay Examples Relevant to Media and Communication
- Role of Media
- Effects of Social Media
Research Paper Topics on Politics
- Should the drinking age be lowered?
- Should adults have the right to carry a concealed handgun?
- More gun control laws should be enacted
- How can the international community prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons?
- How can ethnic killings be stopped?
- Current prospect for peace between Israel and the Palestinians
- What world would be like without wars?
- How to avoid workforce reduction?
- Should the death penalty be allowed?
- Is socialism possible?
Essay Examples Relevant to Politics
- Gun Control
- Death Penalty
- Political Systems & Ideologies
Psychology Research Paper Topics
- Is autism a disease or a development idiosyncrasy?
- How to forecast and shape behavioral patterns?
- How to manage child violence?
- How to deal with a mental breakdown?
- The impact of classical music on the work of the brain
- How insomnia affects our health?
- How bad dreams influence our mood?
- Is stress really harmful?
- How depression impacts the immune system?
- Intellectually gifted people: how is it possible?
Essay Examples Relevant to Psychology
- Youth Violence
Science & Technology Research Paper Ideas
- How is light being used to treat cancer and other diseases?
- What is the current evidence that Mars has had water and maybe life?
- Can nanomedicine potentially extend the human lifespan?
- What is the future of computing and artificial intelligence?
- The role cryogenics may play in future
- Can alternative energy effectively replace fossil fuels?
- Is it beneficial for wild animals to have interactions with people?
- What evidence do we have that CMB is the result of the big bang?
- How will self-driving cars change the way people live?
- Can using system like bitcoin help protect identity theft?
Essay Examples Relevant to Science & Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Identity Theft
Research Topics Ideas on Culture
- A new comprehension of past events
- The origin of racial discrimination
- The roots of antisemitism
- The impact of advertisements and commercials on modern art
- The most remarkable cultural achievements of the 20th century and their influence on our society
- Cultural revolutions throughout history
- How pop culture trends influence youth?
- Should pregnant celebrities be exposed on magazine’s covers?
- Why was Greek cultural influence so important for the ancient Mediterranean world?
- Why was the Victorian period a time of cultural change?
Essay Examples Relevant to Culture
- Western Culture
Research Paper Topics on Math
- The influence of algorithms
- Is it possible to build a winning monopoly strategy?
- Why is 'x' the unknown?
- How math changed the world?
- What's the solution to the McDonald's math problem?
- How do math geniuses understand extremely hard math concepts so quickly?
- Should high school math contests be banned?
- What is the relationship between music and math?
- Are math formulas ever used in real life?
- What are some of the most confusing math problems ever?
Essay Examples Relevant to Math
- Mathematics in Everyday Life
Research Paper Topics on Business
- How do dirty business tactics work?
- Can business be started without money?
- Notorious business leaders
- Entrepreneurship and family business
- Ethical decision making in everyday work situations
- What are the most effective strategies for promoting a small business?
- Is it worth it to expand the business into a new region or country?
- How to build a successful startup
- The role of international business and sustainable development
- The impact of climate change on international business strategies
Essay Examples Relevant to Business
- Business Analysis
- Decision Making
- International Business
Research Paper Topics For Middle School
- Is going vegan the healthiest choice for you?
- Is the greenhouse effect artificial or natural?
- The causes, effects, and consequences of earthquakes
- How much computer games can one play without getting addicted
- Princess Diana and her dynasty
- Why is competition so critical for humans?
- How did poetry evolve?
- Methods used by ancient sailors to navigate the globe
- Gender roles in children’s books and cartoons
- Who is the greatest general who has lived on the planet?
Essay Examples Relevant to Middle School
- Studying at School
- Middle School
High School Research Paper Ideas
- The ways to address drug addiction cases in high school
- The physical vs digital communications
- The body image and the K-Pop culture
- The importance of school volunteering and social work
- The changes to the academic process due to Covid-19
- The legacy of the Trail of Tears
- The role of motivation in becoming a better student
- The role of books in print and the libraries
- The ways to improve school safety
- The role of parental involvement in school work
Essay Examples Relevant to High School
- High School
- Drug Addiction
- Digital Communication
- Academic Achievements
History Research Paper Topics
- What were the impacts of World War II on the rights of women?
- What factors initiated the WWII
- Is liberalism the most optimal solution?
- What were the consequences of women suffrage movements
- What was the impact of Martin Luther King’s protest against the Catholic church
- What is the most effective military strategy of all time
- How has Asian art influenced contemporary art
- How have different monetary systems affected the development of humanity
- What is the correlation between the Roman and Greek culture?
- Aztec empire and its architecture
Essay Examples Relevant to History
- Martin Luther King
- Women's Suffrage Movement
- Roman Empire
Art Research Paper Ideas
- The reasons why digital museums must be present and made available
- The peculiarities of the Flemish artists
- Should Japanese anime be considered as a separate art form?
- The role of Photoshop and similar digital solutions in the perception of modern art
- The history of photography and the artistic expression forms
- The challenges of the modern artists during social distancing times
- The Middle Eastern perception of color and the light
- Ancient Rome's role in the creation of the sculptures
- Should the artists be allowed to represent their works in public parks?
- The importance of art education in middle schools
Essay Examples Relevant to Art
- Contemporary Art
- Visual Arts
Literature Research Paper Topics
- The American dream literature
- How does harry potter reflects the ideal of the time
- Can you show a new aspect of prose based on the independent investigation
- The prose of women suffrage movements
- The dawn of literature on modern society
- Why do authors use metaphors and similes
- Evaluate and discuss the allegory of 2 random novels
- What factors are helpful in allowing you to identify the genre of a novel you are reading
- Is fanfiction considered an independent literature
- Romance and sex in Renaissance
- Fiction as an instrument of propaganda
Essay Examples Relevant to Literature
- American Dream
Law Research Paper Topics
- How is the Islamic law perceived around the globe
- Is ECOLEX a pathway to environmental law
- Why is it critical to learn the GATT documents?
- What does the European patent office do?
- Mass communication law
- Impact of women’s authority in different countries on the planet
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the international criminal law court tools
- Detailed analysis and report of the comparative criminal procedure
- Exciting outtakes from the inter-American human rights library
- Does the US copyright office really help writers defend their businesses?
Essay Examples Relevant to Law
- American Laws
- Criminal Justice
- American Criminal Justice System
Religion Research Paper Topics
- The depiction of bisexuality in the Bible
- Christianity and economics
- Modernism and religion
- Religion and sex
- Pastrol and religious counseling
- Intelligent design
- Church and social action
- How do teenagers perceive religion
- Women and religion
Essay Examples Relevant to Religion
Argumentative Research Paper Topics
- Should education be made free for everyone?
- The influencers and bloggers cannot be considered as a job
- The role of military service is the way towards maturity
- Should Internet access be limited during college lectures?
- The death penalty service is not an ethical solution
- Fashion industry creates a bad influence on young people
- The Fairplay concept should be rewarded financially
- Should tobacco be made illegal indoors?
- Religious differences often become the cause of wars
- The majority of mobile applications represent the invasion of privacy
Essay Examples Relevant to Argumentative Research Paper Topics
These are the 200+ topics on various subjects, which you might find useful when creating your own. In case you need help aside from creating topics, you can also order the original research on Politics, Media & Communication, Math, Law, and even Nursing papers for sale on Edubirdie.
How to Choose a Good Research Paper Topic?
While it may seem challenging to come up with a good research paper topic as you try your best to narrow things down, the trick is to choose something that influences you because you know it well and can support your arguments with relevant evidence. The subject should be well-structured and relevant to your thesis statement. Always take time to research the list of sources to compose your topic sentences as well to make them relate to your thesis part. It’s always best to check a good research paper introduction example before you start working on the paper and choosing your topic. Here are the steps to consider:
- Start With Observing Your Interests.
If you are confused with a variety of interesting topics for writing a creative essay, it’s better to decide what interests you the most. Don’t stick to easy research paper topics just to complete the task fast. If you are allowed to freely choose what to write an essay about, use the opportunity to create something unique. Write down the list of your interests and break down every idea into small certain topics. When you have a list in front of your eyes, it will be easier to make up your mind and start considering a particular issue.
Then you should examine what aspect of the topic is preferable for you to outline in your research paper . A list will save you here again. Use pros/cons template to include all the arguments and objections to the issues.
- Come Up With an Argumentative Research Question.
The most challenging part of choosing a competitive research paper topic is finding an aspect that poses some importance for your course and the subject per se. While it may seem that it is sufficient to make a general statement, your argumentation should include a clear research question. Consider asking yourself why you have chosen a particular topic and how your research will make it clearer or provide innovative solutions.
- Study Available Research Topic Ideas.
Since we have already mentioned the dangers of choosing something too broad, it is vital to narrow things down and brainstorm the list of possible research paper ideas that deal with the same subject. In other words, you can write down at least five different subjects and see whether you can find sufficient information to support them with the sources or statistical data. Remember the importance of your topic’s wording!
- Compose Strong Thesis Statement.
It must be done at the same time as you choose your research paper topic because these two concepts must be interconnected. Your subject must reflect your main idea of the thesis statement. Make sure that you have the list of sources prepared in advance to incorporate relevant information in your body paragraphs. As always, they must be the supporting evidence for your thesis statement’s idea and the research purpose.
Get 100+ more unique topics for your paper!
Was this helpful, thanks for your feedback, related blog posts, learn how to write an introduction for a research paper.
Though introduction to any writing is frequently associated with beginning, it's not that simple for an introduction to a research paper. Here you ...
170+ Fascinating Biology Research Topics for Students in 2023
Table of contents A List of Researchable Topics for Biology Abortion, Human cloning, Genetic Researches Biology Topics Behaviour and ...
Receive regular updates, discounts, study guides and more
You have subscribed to EduBirdie news.
Thanks for subscribing!
Check your inbox to verify your email.
125 Best Research Paper Topics of 2021
When you get into high school, you are not aware of the number of responsibilities you might have to face over your academics, making you feel clogged and exhausted, especially when writing and submitting research papers on time.
One of the most challenging parts of writing a research paper is to find a perfect topic to write. Luckily, we have done all the hard work for you and have created a list of 125 fascinating research paper topics.
For your further convenience, we have organized the topics into different categories covering a wide range of subjects so you can easily choose the best topic according to your interest and knowledge.
Besides the list of good research topics, I have also talked about selecting a good research topic and how you can use your subject to start writing an excellent paper.
How to Select a Perfect Research Paper Topic?
Before you start writing, you need to make sure you choose a great topic. Below mentioned are the three crucial factors to contemplate before selecting the best research paper topics.
Choosing a field, you are interested in
It is difficult to find a research paper topic because most high-school students are confused about selecting their major. However, you can always select an area of interest.
There are always specific research topics on trending. Many people seem interested in writing about the buzzing topics; never feel tempted or go with the crowd and make it your subject unless you genuinely have some interest in it.
There is enough information to foster your research.
Once you have chosen the best research paper topic and you're happy to write about it, it is still challenging to produce a good paper if there isn't enough information about the subject.
This is possible for very particular or specialized topics, and sometimes some topics are too new to have enough research conducted on them at the moment. Simple topics will always have more than enough information to write a full-length paper. Writing a research paper on a topic that does not have enough information is extremely hard. Before you take up a topic, do primary research and make sure you have all the essential information to write your research paper.
The research paper fits your teacher guidelines.
Always note down any specific requirements or restrictions your teacher may have implemented on some research topic ideas. If you are writing a research paper on a political science topic, deciding to write about technology’s impact on sports won’t be allowed. Still, there can be some sort of flexibility.
For example, if you want to write about the “Portrayal of minorities by Media” and your teacher wants you to write about “History,” you can combine both topics and develop something relevant. Like “How the portrayal of minorities by media go a long way back.” You can also use companies, like do my essay , to help you write your research paper.
For your convenience, we have organized the topics into different categories. It will also make it easier to find the type of research paper topics you're looking for.
Simple research paper topics
- How important is diversity within the team, and why?
- What makes one sport more accepted than another?
- How would the world be different without the discoveries of Albert Einstein?
- Rise of anime; what made anime admired worldwide?
- Is the traditional music of a country foremost than the international music that is popular around the world?
- What causes people to change their leisure time activities as they get older?
- What is the best way to deal with procrastination?
- What are hobbies more favored with children and adults in your area?
- Are there hobbies you can easily do in your own country but not so comfortable when you go to another country? Why?
- What are stereotypes of people from your country, and how true are those?
Interesting research paper topics
- How true is it that older people are wiser and correct, always right in their choices?
- Can technology cause a gap between generations?
- How different are friendships between men from friendships between women, and why?
- Can amusement parks have an educational motive aside from an entertaining one?
- What things make people in your country happy?
- What are the pros and cons of plastic surgery?
- Does beauty, in general, decide how much a person will be happy and successful in life?
- What other common sayings such as “Actions speak louder than words” exist in your language, and what life lessons they teach?
- What makes Nordic regions happier and more prosperous than others?
- Ways to communicate better with family, friends, colleagues, and strangers?
Controversial topics for research paper
These topics might stimulate terrible responses from some people because most of these subjects are controversial and are likely to raise some issues. Be careful before writing about such topics.
- What is the context of all terrorist attacks in the world?
- How to deal with a large number of immigrants?
- How to prevent a rise in the number of homeless children?
- What is the proper punishment for serial killers and rapists?
- Will religion survive the future? Explain
Aggressive research topics
- Are video games the reason for more antisocial people?
- What makes communism the best political system in the world?
- How will a rise in the minimum wage help increase economic mobility?
- Should steroids be allowed in sports?
- What can things be done on an individual level to prevent cyberbullying?
Research topics by different fields of study
In different fields of study, you can tell your brain to perform innovatively. Here, you can carry out extensive research to put forward new opinions.
- What were the devastating impacts of British rule in India ?
- What events led to the fall of the Roman Empire?
- Was it necessary to bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
- Who was responsible for the Iran-Contra situation ?
- What caused the Soviet Union to invade Afghanistan ?
- What are the important events in the history of Latin America?
- How did Greece become a huge philosophical hub in ancient times?
- How did people study foreign languages before the 19th century?
- Who profited the most from wars in the Middle Ages?
- What caused Hitler's rise to power?
Sample History research papers
- How deadly is the Earth’s climate change in the past few decades?
- How have previous oil spills changed regulations and cleaning methods?
- Make a detailed analysis of deforestation rates globally over a while.
- Impacts of Paris Climate Agreement on environment
- How to improve access to clean water around the world?
- Should developed countries rely more on nuclear energy?
- What to do to save amphibian species which are presently at risk of extinction?
- What impacts has climate change had on coral reefs?
- How are black holes created?
- Why has the number of natural disasters increased in the past few decades?
Sample Environment research papers
- What can health issues be caused by emotional stress?
- What are the most effective ways to treat depression ?
- What are the advantages and drawbacks of the Keto diet?
- How do the healthcare plans of different countries vary from each other?
- How to lower blood pressure using natural herbs?
- Is it appropriate for parents to skip vaccination?
- How can you encourage obese people to change their lifestyles?
- What are the cons of genetically modified foods?
- Explain the history and impact of the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
- How much work out/ exercise should the average adult be getting each week?
Sample Health research papers
- How is business etiquette changed in the past decade?
- How can the understanding of culture change the way you do business?
- Who are the exceptional businessmen in the 21st century?
- Who are the exceptional businesswomen in the 21st century?
- What are the traits of team leaders, and how to become one?
- Why is the cause in the rise of the popularity of stock markets?
- What are the pros and cons of an all-female working environment?
- The difference in Islamic banking systems from traditional ones?
- What are the effects of gold and diamonds on the economy?
- How do offshore bank accounts work – the case of Panama papers?
- Analyze the history and future of self-driving vehicles.
- How the invention of drones changed surveillance and warfare methods?
- Why has social media made people less connected to reality?
- Rise of Artificial Intelligence? Explain
- Do smartphones improve or reduce workplace productivity?
- What are the most effective ways to use technology in the classroom?
- How is social media manipulating and causing depression?
- What is the history behind the Internet of Things?
- Can everything be solar-powered?
- What is the distinction between open and closed systems?
Sample Technology research papers
- Why did we stop believing in multiple gods?
- Are religion and spirituality connected?
- What is Karma?
- Why are teenagers less religious than older people?
- How are terrorist attacks affecting religion?
- What are the new ideologies becoming popular?
- How are Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism connected?
- Teachings of Hinduism (you can choose any religion)
- What influence do religions have on the perception of right and wrong?
- Can other religions help to change the view of women in Arabic cultures?
- Are social media making us lonely, empty from the inside, and unsociable?
- How to protect children online?
- What are some techniques to identify pedophiles on social media?
- Why do people have the want to post everything online?
- How to prevent cyber-bullying?
- Can LinkedIn help people find jobs or further education?
- How to make a break from social media?
- Why are more adolescent generations obsessed with the number of followers and likes?
- How bad is social media addiction?
- Who are world-famous influencers on social media?
- What is causing the rise in popularity of classical music?
- Why are world-famous musicians more prone to become drug abusers?
- History and the rise of hip-hop culture
- Why do people listen to sad music when they do not feel good?
- What happens to your mind when you listen to 432 HZ frequency music?
- How is the US education system different from the education systems in other countries?
- Impact of college debt on the future life choices of students?
- What benefits do physical education classes have on students' health?
- Do children who attend preschool excel in school in the future?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the Montessori Method ?
- Do students learn better in same-sex classrooms?
- Do students who get free meals at school get higher grades than those who do not receive any free meal?
- Impact of technology on studies
- What was the impact of the No Child Left Behind act?
- Homeschoolers VS Traditional school; who performs better in the college
- How have the motives of feminists changed over the decades?
- What are the impacts of China’s one-child policy?
- What factors gave rise to the current decline in the rate of unemployment?
- Difference between US immigration laws and immigration laws of other countries
- Explain the history of the relationship between the United States and North Korea.
- Explain Brexit
- What factors contributed to China becoming a superpower?
- How has the “Black Lives Matter” movement affected the view about racism in the world?
- How will India become a superpower in 2050?
- History and rise of Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency
Make sure to do your research before you start writing. You do not have to make a mistake to start writing your research paper and then learn that there is not enough information to foster your research.
In some cases, your research can contradict the points you are trying to explain. Get most of your research done before your start writing. Create an outline to understand your flow. This will help keep your paper clear and structured, and you will get clarity to produce a strong report.
You Might Also Like
The Secret Behind Early Applications
If you are serious about taking admission to your dream university/college, early decision admission program is best option for you, have a look! - AP Guru
How to Enhance Your Scholarship Application
Here, you'll get to know all the critical aspects of the college scholarship narratives. We'll also let you know some tips for writing a good narrative.
Scholarship Application Process
Filling out college scholarship applications is indeed a time-consuming task that needs much effort and patience. This guide will help you through the entire scholarship application process
Top 10 Research Topics from 2021
Posted on January 17, 2022 by Frontiers Communications in Research topics , Sustainability , Top News // 0 Comments
Find the answers to your biggest research questions from 2021. With collective views of over 3.7 million, researchers explored topics spanning from nutritional immunology and political misinformation to sustainable agriculture and the human-dog bond .
1. Infectious disease
29 articles | 1,643,000 views
Uncovering the many ethical, legal, and social issues that have arisen during the pandemic
2. Nutritional immunology
29 articles | 768,000 views
How specific foods and nutrients affect COVID-19 severity and outcomes
3. Music therapy
44 articles | 268,000 views
Examining the ability of music to create and maintain social bonds during the pandemic
4. Political misinformation
11 articles | 219,000 views
Understanding how to halt the spread of false news while increasing the circulation of information from credible sources during the pandemic
5. Plant science
15 articles | 198,000 views
The enormous potential of plants to contribute effectively to fighting pandemics
6. Sustainable agriculture
49 articles | 168,000 views
Demonstrating the potential of various microbes to enhance plant productivity and yield in cropping systems
7. Mental health
22 articles | 136,000 views
Discovering insights from altered states of consciousness through psychedelic therapies
8. Aging brains
18 articles | 134,000 views
Evaluating factors that predispose aging Covid patients to more severe complications
9. Canine connection
13 articles | 118,000 views
Exploring the human-dog bond and how interactions between the two benefits us medically, psychologically, and through service as working dogs
10. Mood disorders
12 articles | 102,000 views
New insights into the mechanisms underlying mood disorders at the genetic and neurobiological level
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Research topics
Copyright © 2023 Powered by WordPress.com .
Top 100 Research Topics & Titles about Food & TVL
When you look for a good research paper topic, you can easily become the severest critic of any proposed idea. Some topics do not interest you at the very least, while others might shock your teachers. Where is the golden mean?
Our specialists will write a custom essay on any topic for $13.00 $10.40/page
Check out this list of top 100 research paper questions and you will definitely find among them a captivating and inspiring idea for you. And remember to ask your friends to review your paper or proofread it by Grammarly.
⚒️ Practical Topics for TVL Students
- 🍲 60 TVL Topics on Food & Design
- 🌳 Good Topics Do Not Grow on Trees
- ⚡ Topics to Grab Everyone’s Attention
- 🔍 References
If you think that going to college is a waste of time, then you’re in the right place! Here you can start your TVL journey without any effort!
TVL is a technical-vocational livelihood. Here, you can find the best quantitative research topics for TVL students possible. With the help of the TVL track, you can start working and earning just after graduating high school. Let’s see how it is possible.
For example, most students finishing college don’t even know how to apply all the knowledge they gained over three to five years of studying. Some of them don’t also remember topics for practical research papers they wrote…
It creates a problem of too many graduates without practical skills. It takes them years of unpaid internships to finally start meeting the employers’ requirements. Then (maybe) they can begin earning the minimum wage. Later on, they find themselves stuck on the job they don’t like, “waiting for something better.”
But there is another option! And if you’re reading this, you decided to choose a TVL track! Dive deep and pick up a research topic about TVL strand to start your journey. It will provide you with real skills that are 100% relevant at all times! You can go for using a topic maker , too. Not a bad option.
Working on practical qualitative research topics for TVL students is the first step. You can find a list of interesting research titles about TVL strand below.
🍲 60 TVL Research Topics on Food & Design
- Dressmaking: the development of wedding dress models
- What are the most popular techniques of drafting in dressmaking?
- The most efficient pattern-making methods in dressmaking
- Fashion designers that changed the dressmaking forever
- Where do tailors and dressmakers seek for inspiration?
- How is computer modeling applied in the dressmaking process?
- The process of creating corsets that fit: a historical analysis
- The newest technologies in dressmaking: equipment you can’t miss
- The best methods of organizing working space to make dressmaking more efficient
- The development of the sewing machines up to modern times
- How does it fit and everything about sewing patterns?
- How have indie designers changed the fashion industry?
- The most common issues with the incorrectly chosen fabric
- The tricks to check the quality of the fabric and pick the best one
- Dressmaking as a creating culture: interviewing fashion designers
- Aerodynamics issues: designing a perfect Formula One racing car
- Car engineering: how is mileage improved in hybrid cars?
- What are the safest types of airbags in cars?
- Creating a robot car: what technologies are used?
- How to optimize the solar car: overcoming limitations?
- Modern cars and the benefits of automatic transmission
- How would hypercars improve the transportation experience?
- Challenges autonomous cars need to overcome
- What is the role of car engineers during the creation of autonomous cars?
- Car engineering: the future of using cryogenic fuels in cars
- Hydraulic linkages in the concept of the hy-wire cars
- Fuel cell system issues in the hy-wire cars: analyzing hydrogen properties
- Can air-powered cars be a solution for a zero-pollution future?
- Car designing: the role of rearward bias and its connection to aerodynamics
- The development of steam cars: a historical analysis
- How can you make crops immune to diseases?
- Agriculture: the aspects that affect the health of crops
- How does temperature affect the irrigation levels?
- The role GMO in agriculture: a case study of the US fields
- Possible ways to apply artificial intelligence in agriculture
- How do farmers use apps to foresee pest infections?
- Why should farmers keep an eye on export and import details?
- The methods of defining your prices: tracking the crops ratios
- What are the latest improvements in the gestational crates?
- The US regulations regarding the chemicals and pesticides
- Why should farmers be informed about all the changes in the policies?
- The methods of managing and adjusting the livestock population
- Is it better to start an organic farm rather than a conventional plane farming?
- The size matters: the reasons why new generations prefer smaller farms
- Why has hemp become such a popular crop recently?
- Fitting crops to the region: saving water and increasing profits
- How can optimizing tillage reduce the water use for farmers?
- What are the benefits of indoor vertical farming?
- Can covered crops help with controlling weeds?
- Analyzing sustainability of the crops: soil conservation
- Cookery: the benefits of pea protein over whey protein
- Younger generation stops drinking: the future of alcohol
- The rise of fast-food breakfast: overviewing the trends
- The impact of Italian cuisine on American food culture
- Why has intermittent fasting become so popular recently?
- Charcuterie as a part of the daily diet: pros and cons
- The development of a ghost kitchen concept: a case study of the US
- Why is being a flexitarian better than vegetarian?
- Low-sugar vs. stevia: contrast and compare the dietary benefits
- Adaptogens in everyday food: how takeaway can reduce your stress levels?
🌳 Good Research Paper Topics Do Not Grow on Trees
Surely, it is easier to find a good research paper topic, than to think of one from scratch. However, it might not be that easy to find topics – truly good research questions do not grow on trees. So don’t miss this opportunity and choose your topic from these great ideas (or ask us for professional writing help -all you have to do is just send a message):
- Are cell phones bad for your health?
- Is homosexuality genetic?
- Advertising : information vs. manipulation.
- Should businesses be ethical ?
- Is it possible to replace animal testing with other types of testing ?
- How to throw away our “throw-away” lifestyles?
- Should developed countries help Africa?
- Who is to blame for the European debt crisis ?
- Is the arms race over now?
- Is China a new superpower?
- Should students receive salaries during their studies?
- Can standard tests measure something meaningful, apart from students’ short-term memory?
- Does access to condoms in high schools encourage teen sex?
- Are social networks good or bad for teens?
- Does Internet need censorship?
- Is there a glass ceiling in today’s society ?
- Should prostitutes have their own labor unions?
- Is it possible to eliminate the black market?
- What is the solution to the problem of human trafficking ?
- Online banking : pros and cons.
⚡ Good Topics for Research Papers to Grab Everyone’s Attention
Do you want to grab everyone’s attention? Discover even more good research paper questions below:
- Are fast-food restaurants or fast food eaters to blame for obesity ?
- Is food labeling effective in controlling one’s calorie intake?
- Should parents punish their children for disobedience?
- Should spanking be outlawed?
- Isn’t the gap year between high school and college a waste of time?
- Has the “ American dream ” changed over the last decades?
- Can religious beliefs justify terrorism?
- Do people need a single world religion?
- Can racial profiling be useful?
- Islamophobia after 9/11.
- Emotional difficulties and eating disorders .
- Ways to encourage organ donation .
- Should mothers of Siamese twins have an abortion?
- The problem of personal identity in twins.
- Does their parents’ divorce have long-term consequences for children?
- Gender roles or gender stereotypes : where is the line?
- Is too much competition harmful to students?
- Do men need protection against feminists?
- What should be done about noise pollution ?
- Should people study body language ?
Impress your teachers by using any of these fresh and truly good research project ideas. Writing good research papers does not need to be difficult. Now that you have a brilliant idea, you are halfway to your stunning success.
Receive a plagiarism-free paper tailored to your instructions.
Learn more on this topic:
- 280 Good Nursing Research Topics & Questions
- 226 Research Topics on Criminal Justice & Criminology
- 204 Research Topics on Technology & Computer Science
- 178 Best Research Titles about Cookery & Food
- 497 Interesting History Topics to Research
- 180 Best Education Research Topics & Ideas
- 110+ Micro- & Macroeconomics Research Topics
- 417 Business Research Topics for ABM Students
- 190+ Research Topics on Psychology & Communication
- 512 Research Topics on HumSS
- 281 Best Health & Medical Research Topics
- 501 Research Questions & Titles about Science
- A List of Research Topics for Students. Unique and Interesting
- Education Research Highlights
- Research Topics from Dartmouth College
- Learning Practical Research Skills Using An Academic Paper Framework – An Innovative, Integrated Approach (ScienceDirect)
- Practical Research and Evaluation: SAGE
- A Background for Practical Research: JSTOR
- Learning cooking skills at different ages: a cross-sectional study (BMC)
- Adolescents’ cooking skills strongly predict future nutritional well-being: ScienceDaily
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Share to LinkedIn
- Share to email
Can you give me 5 research title about tvl horticulture with author, year of publication, statement of the problem/purpose and findings
Hello, Niño! Try our Topic Generator . Or our experts will help you with any task
Hi can you give a 5 task about TVL that interest you the most or you find the necessity to venture into research project.
Research Topic about TVL strand
Hello! Our experts will definitely help you with any task
Experimental Research Title about TLE
Hi,help Naman po.. 5 Topics of Qualitative Research title and explanation
Hello! Our experts will definitely help you with your task
Mag iisip ka ng gusto mong pag aralan muna and then consider if need ba siya or magbebenefit ba ang society. Then dapat specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time bound.
Paano gumawa ng title research tungkol sa tvl cookery
paano gumawa ng research title tungkol sa tvl cookery
Hello! Try our Topic Generator . Or our experts can help you with any task
plss give me research
Hello, Ricky! Our experts will help you with any task
Hello, can you give me 10 reseach title and topics that related in beautycare
Hello! You can try our Topic Generator . Or our experts will help you with any task
Recommended for You
178 Best Research Titles about Cookery & Food
If you think about it carefully, most of our lives are spinning around food. We talk about it all the time: planning what to eat next, recalling the delicious dishes we had before, and even watching culinary shows. The cookery and food industry is the largest one, among others. And...
224 Research Topics on Technology & Computer Science
Are you new to the world of technology? Do you need topics related to technology to write about? No worries, Custom-writing.org experts are here to help! In this article, we offer you a multitude of creative and interesting technology topics from various research areas, including information technology and computer science....
256 Research Topics on Criminal Justice & Criminology
Are you a law school student studying criminal behavior or forensic science? Or maybe just looking for good criminal justice topics, questions, and hypotheses? Look no further! Custom-writing.org experts offer a load of criminology research topics and titles for every occasion. Criminological theories, types of crime, the role of media...
150 Argumentative Research Paper Topics [2023 Upd.]
Argumentative research paper topics are a lot easier to find than to come up with. We always try to make your life easier. That’s why you should feel free to check out this list of the hottest and most controversial argumentative essay topics for 2023. In the article prepared by...
A List of 580 Interesting Research Topics [2023 Edition]
In school and college, you will be required to write research papers. Yes — papers in the plural. And that’s the first reason you may want to turn to Custom Writing and seek help with research projects. When assigned a paper, the very first undertaking is to choose from a...
147 Social Studies Topics for Your Research Project
Social studies is an integrated research field. It includes a range of topics on social science and humanities, such as history, culture, geography, sociology, education, etc. A social studies essay might be assigned to any middle school, high school, or college student. It might seem like a daunting task, but...
- Borrow, Renew, Request How to borrow materials, request pdf scans, and interlibrary loans .
- Study Spaces Areas for individual and group study and how to reserve them.
- Course Reserves How to access course-related materials reserved by faculty for their students.
- Services for Faculty and Instructors A list of services offered to faculty and instructors at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Library Instruction Request library instruction for your course or register for a workshop.
- Suggest a Purchase Suggest new materials that support teaching, study, or research.
- Other Services Apply for a research carrel or reserve our lactation room.
- Loanable Technology Cables, adaptors, audio and video equipment, and other devices
- Collections An overview of the various library collections.
- Online Databases Search across 100s of library databases.
- Journals Search journals by title or subject.
- Research Guides Guides for subjects, select courses, and general information.
- OneSearch Finds books and other materials in the UH Manoa Library's collection.
- Scholarly Communication Learn about scholarly communication, open access, and our institutional repositories ScholarSpace , eVols , and the UH System Repository .
- Ask a Librarian Get help by email, online form, or phone.
- FAQ Frequently asked questions.
- Accessibility and Disability Information about accessibility and disability.
- Subject Librarians Find a librarian for a specific subject.
- Copyright Help Links to resources about copyright.
- Technology in the Library Wireless access, scanning, printing.
- English 100 Students The starting point for English 100 research.
- Request a Research Appointment Contact us to schedule an in-person appointment.
- Office and Department Contacts View a list of the departments at the library.
- Jobs at the Library Faculty, staff, and student job opportunities.
- Staff Directory Contact information for staff at the library.
- Exhibits Current and past exhibits at the library.
- Support the Library Find out how you can support the library.
- Our Library Annual reports, mission, values, history, and policies.
- Visiting Hours, directions, floor plans
- News, Blogs & Events News, blogs & events from the library.
- Martial Arts
- Philippine History
- Costumes & Fashion
- Performing Arts
- Sculptures & Paintings
- Food by Region
- Cebuano Language, Literature, History, Arts & Culture
- Human Trafficking
- Marine Ecology & The Environment
- Jose S. Libornio
- Bataan Death March
- HIST 296 ("WWII and Its Legacies in Asia/Pacific")
- Indigenous Peoples of Luzon/The Cordilleras
- The Ilokanos
- The Tagalogs
- Indigenous Peoples in Mindanao
- Mindanao Politics and History
- Islam in the Philippines
- Philippine Boats & Navigation
- Colonial Mentality
- Reference Materials
- Ramon Sison Collection
- Digital Archives
- U.S. Government Documents on the Philippines
click the green box
The Library is here to help!
The Library building is fully open.
Our Remote Resources are available 24/7. Contact Reference Librarians via email or during in person hours. Learning and Research Skills videos offer tips in using OneSearch to find materials. Visit our FAQ .
The Philippine Collection at the University of Hawai'i has research and rare materials in various fo rmats that support the programs of the Center for Philippine Studies.
Materials collected focus on the Philippines and Filipinos in the social sciences and humanities, primarily in English (the dominant language of printed mass media, academia and government), Filipino (Tagalog), Ilokano , Spanish, and various other Filipino language materials are acquired selectively.
Where is the Philippine Collection at UHM? The general materials are integrated into the Asia (English & other western languages) Collections of Hamilton Library on the 3rd and 4th floors. Please refer to the " frequently asked questions tab " above for bibliographies and locations of popular topics.
Traveling to the Philippines
PRIMARY SOURCES VS. SECONDARY SOURCES
Primary resources contain first-hand information, meaning that you are reading the author’s own account on a specific topic or event that s/he participated in. Examples of primary resources include scholarly research articles, books, and diaries. Primary sources such as research articles often do not explain terminology and theoretical principles in detail. Thus, readers of primary scholarly research should have the foundational knowledge of the subject area. Use primary resources to obtain a first-hand account of an actual event and identify original research done in a field. For many of your papers, the use of primary resources will be a requirement.
Examples of a primary source are:
- Original documents such as diaries, speeches, manuscripts, letters, interviews, records, eyewitness accounts, autobiographies
- Empirical scholarly works such as research articles, clinical reports, case studies, dissertations
- Creative works such as poetry, music, video, photography
How to locate primary research in Hamilton Library:
- From the Library's homepage, begin your search in One Search or the library's various databases
- If you're searching for journal articles, remember to look for articles where the author has conducted original research. A primary research article will include a literature review, methodology, population or set sample, test or measurement, discussion of findings, and usually future research directions.
Examples of primary resources at UH
- Philippine Revolutionary Papers, e-Vols
Includes letters, military orders, and official government programs and invitations during the Philippine Revolution (1896-1898) and the
Philippine American War (1899-1902).
- Digital Dissertations
Proquest digital dissertation database. Includes bibliographic citations for the doctoral and masters work of authors from 1,000 graduate schools and universities dating back to 1861. Citations for dissertations from 1980 forward include abstracts, and from 1997 on full-text is available for over 100,000 titles deposited with UMI.
- Digital Dissertations & Theses at University of Hawaii
Dissertations and Theses at University of Hawaii provides access to complete full text of University of Hawaii theses and dissertations from 1996 to present. Use Dissertations & Theses for citations, abstracts, and full text of work from other institutions. NOTE: If you use an ad blocker, you may receive error messages when using certain functions in ProQuest databases. Please whitelist search-proquest-com.eres.library.manoa.hawaii.edu and search.proquest.com to avoid such errors.
- Archives at the University of Hawaii
Access to Hawai’i Congressional Papers Collection , Manuscript Collections , University Archives
- Digital Images at the University of Hawaii
Access to thousands of images from around the world.
Secondary sources describe, summarize, or discuss information or details originally presented in another source; meaning the author, in most cases, did not participate in the event. This type of source is written for a broad audience and will include definitions of discipline-specific terms, history relating to the topic, significant theories and principles, and summaries of major studies/events as related to the topic.
Secondary sources were created by someone who did not experience first-hand or participate in the events or conditions you’re researching. For a historical research project, secondary sources are generally scholarly books and articles.
A secondary source interprets and analyzes primary sources. These sources are one or more steps removed from the event. Secondary sources may contain pictures, quotes or graphics of primary sources.
Use secondary sources to obtain an overview of a topic and/or identify primary resources. Refrain from including such resources in an annotated bibliography for doctoral-level work unless there is a good reason.
Examples of a secondary source are:
- Publications such as textbooks, magazine articles, book reviews, commentaries, encyclopedias, almanacs
Locate secondary resources in Hamilton Library within One Search and the databases outlined below.
Searching for Articles in Scholarly Journals at the UHM Library
Use the Online Databases through the UHM Library ( Valid UHM username and password are required )
Step 1: Go to http://library.manoa.hawaii.edu/
Step 2: Click Databases.
Step 3: Here are some databases that you can use for your research.
- ABI/Inform Global
The premier business and management database providing extensive coverage of North America and the world.
- Academic Search Complete Provides full text for 3,288 scholarly publications covering academic areas of study including social sciences, humanities, education, computer sciences, engineering, language and linguistics, arts & literature, medical sciences, and ethnic studies.
- Computerized Index to Philippine Periodical Articles
The CIPPA database provides a selective indexing of articles found in over one hundred popular magazines, journals and leading newspapers published from 1988 to the present.
Search over 10,000 full text journals in more than 50 EBSCOhost databases covering all subjects.
- JStor Comprehensive archives of important scholarly journal literature. Before using this database, check JStor YouTube Tutorial developed by Sinclair Library
- MLA (Modern Language Association) International Bibliography The electronic version of the MLA Bibliography dates back to 1963 and contains over 1.6 million citations from more than 4,400 periodicals.
- Project Muse Full text of approximately 250 scholarly journals published by university presses. Links to JStor.
Other Helpful Online Search Tools
- Education About Asia Association for Asia Studies (AAS) Education About Asia (EAA) access. Free Registration is required to access approximately 900 articles from all thirty-seven back issues of Education About Asia from 1996–2008! Browse or search Tables of Contents.
- Google Scholar Search the entire open access articles/books and UHM Only databases. Make sure you have set up your preference to the UHM Library. For more inf for the setting http://library.manoa.hawaii.edu/research/tools/googlescholar.html
- US Gov't report/article Search Search to retrieve reports, articles, and citations by simultaneously searching across multiple databases of the US Government.
STATISTICS on the Philippines
- Ibon Foundation, Inc.
- Philippine National Statistics Office
Philippine-related Departments at UHM
Center for Philippine Studies
Center for Southeast Asian Studies
Filipino and Philippine Literature Program
Ilokano Language and Literature Program
Indo-Pacific Languages and Literatures Department
Philippine Studies Librarian
Asia Reference Desk Hours
- Next: Frequently Asked Research Topics >>
- Last Updated: Feb 9, 2023 2:42 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.manoa.hawaii.edu/philippines
An equal opportunity/affirmative action institution . Use of this site implies consent with our Usage Policy .
- Research Guides
- Learning Skills
- Teaching Resources
- Study Spaces
- Ask A Librarian
- Interlibrary Loan
- Library Faculty/Staff (Internal)
2550 McCarthy Mall Honolulu, Hawaii 96822 USA 808-956-7214 (Reference) 808-956-7203 (Circulation)
Library Digital Collections Disclaimer and Copyright information
© University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Library
200 Best Ideas for Research Paper Topics in 2023
The discussion you have started should be provoking and intriguing. If your statement is unique and interesting, you will definitely get a high grade and respect from your professors.
Writing a research paper may seem challenging, even though it is a substantial part of everyday student life. You are required to write at least one research paper in a semester for the majority of your subjects.
Do not underestimate research projects. They will demand a lot of time and effort from you. At the same time, do not let your research paper give you anxiety or hurt your overall studies.
To minimize worries and stress while working on the research paper, you must be confident in your topic. There are times when you are assigned the topic, but more frequently, you will have to create one yourself.
The discussion you start should be thought-provoking and intriguing. If your content is unique and interesting, you will definitely get a high grade and respect from your professors.
Submit instructions, choose a writer, and pay only if satisfied.
How to Select the Best Research Paper Topic?
When choosing your research paper topic, you need to make sure it is neither boring nor overdone. An interesting and innovative topic will intrigue your readers and motivate them to read the entire piece. But if you don’t know how to create a topic on your own, use the help of our editors.
Here are some things to consider when selecting an appropriate topic:
The Field Of Your Interest
It’s no secret that you will not be able to write a good insightful research paper if you are not interested in the subject overall, or in the topic in general. On the other hand, if the topic is linked to the field of your interest, you can consider yourself lucky.
Passion and interest in a topic will make it easier to explore the theme and write about it. If you enjoy science, you should be able to talk non-stop about it. The same goes for writing about it.
A Topic Should Be Clear
You need to be sure to understand everything clearly when you choose an essay topic . Do not hesitate to ask questions if there are some unclear points. The more you understand, the simpler it is for you to write a successful research paper. You need to show the readers that you’re a master of the topic and not a confused newbie who does not know what you’re talking about.
Be Precise And Specific
You need to completely understand that you are not writing a descriptive essay. A research paper is an accurate and thorough work, which is based on facts. You cannot waterdown your text. Your statement should be supported with examples or references to other reputable research and academic work.
How innovative can you be when discussing The French Revolution or Pearl Harbor? However, an innovative approach can give you the edge among other students. A topic should address the matter from a different and surprising perspective. With a deep investigation, you may even find the little known facts that can blow your readers’ minds. This approach will intrigue your readers and will make you research paper stand out..
Visit Edusson Samples to brainstorm possible research paper topics and find relevant paper examples. It is 1000+ papers database. Besides samples, you can find excellent writing tools such as Plagiarism Checker, Title Page Maker and many more.
Ideas for Research Paper Topics
Without a good topic, writing a research paper can be a student’s worst nightmare. So, how do you come up with one? There are dozens of ways to brainstorm, such as discussing with classmates, reading topic prompts, sample papers, magazines, journals, blogs, or books.
Research Paper Topic by Category
Here are some examples of topics you may choose:
Argumentative Research Paper Topics
You have to present facts to demonstrate a clear understanding of the topic. Your introduction and concluding paragraph must be equally strong. Take a look at the following argumentative research topics examples:
- Are athletes good role models?
- Is the minimum wage too high?
- Homelessness: Who is to blame?
- Do we need shorter working weeks?
- What is the ideal age of consuming alcohol?
Persuasive Research Paper Topics
As a speaker or writer, it is your responsibility to persuade the reader about an issue. Persuasive writing, therefore, should move people and shake their emotions. If, for example, you want to convince people coffee is good for their bodies, then you must do it artistically, and convincingly.
Take a look at these examples of persuasive research topics:
- Using animals to conduct research experiments is wrong.
- Parents should monitor the websites their children visit.
- Domestic gender violence is on the rise.
- Children’s exposure to media: Do parental controls work?
- There are many cybercrimes today, and they are going to increase.
- America should adopt a policy of non-involvement in global conflicts.
Controversial Topics for Research Paper
There are people who like to court controversy whenever they say or do something, more so in public. A good example here is an activist. Whether it is advocacy for gay rights or same-sex marriage, writing on issues like these can be painstakingly difficult. So, you need a strong topic right from the beginning. Controversial topics for a research paper like the following will most certainly get you moving in the right direction:
- Gay partners and child adoption.
- Surrogate mothers and societal worldview.
- Violence in media content.
- STEM subjects should be mandatory.
- Sex education in middle school.
- Should homework be abolished?
Are you having a hard time looking for a comprehensive research paper topic? Try to find the best one by using our topic generation tool.
Best Research Paper Topics 2023
Maybe you have picked a research topic from the above categories for your paper. However, a good college student knows you need a plan B. So here are some other great topics.
- Is college education in line with the job market?
- Should colleges be faith-based institutions?
- Should universities have special accommodation facilities for the disabled?
- How has the institution of marriage changed in the postmodern world?
- Is there a difference between a man’s and a woman’s heart?
- What are the possible health benefits of childbearing and parenting?
- Exploring unfair child labor in the workplace.
- The significance of ethics to business and how to control bad behavior.
- How is cross-border BPO affecting the gross domestic product in your country?
- Which companies will make it to the top 5 best in the next decade?
- Terrorism and how it affects businesses.
- Are universities becoming business-driven?
- Causes of data rape and how to prevent it.
- Should licensed gun holders be allowed to carry their weapons to school?
- Ex-convicts and job searching. Is it difficult finding employment?
- Should colleges pay student-athletes and how should they do it?
- What should be the basis of workplace promotion: seniority, degree, or performance evaluation?
- The significance of search engine optimization on businesses today.
- Should women be allowed into extreme sports?
- Is feminism changing American society?
Research Paper Topics By Level of Education
Notably, topic difficulty or complexity varies with the level of education. A graduate student will write a high school essay with great ease, while the reverse will result in a lot of difficulties on the part of the student.
In this post, we also help you choose topics based on your academic level while keeping in mind that research paper writing lends credence to student performance.
The research paper topics can often be overwhelming, and to make the process easier and more reliable, many students look for APA format paper writing services . The services are beneficial and provide access to professional knowledge in writing a research paper and ensure that all guidelines are followed.
High School Research Paper Topics
If you are a student in high school, here is a list of topics that you may consider:
- Should the government legalize the use of smartphones in high school classrooms?
- Leadership training in high school.
- Are secondary schools doing enough in harnessing the debating skills of students?
- Explore Plato’s philosophy of mathematics.
College Research Paper Topics
Next, here are some college research paper topics to choose from. They include the following:
- Explore the design and construction of thermal plants around the globe.
- Analyze how the free software movement is positively transforming the world.
- Analyze cognitive development in children.
- How does the government assess the health care needs of communities?
- Pre-election and the effects on voter conduct.
- Discuss how to plan for college tuition.
- How does menstruation affect young girls?
- Substance abuse among college students and its effects on their performance and behavior.
- What brings about societal stereotypes?
- Factual evidence that AIDS originated from monkeys.
Research Paper Topics By Subject
Another way of choosing the best research paper topic is based on the subject, whether you are a college or high school student. Whether it is in biology, physics, science, literature, history, or psychology, this approach works at all levels of education. Research papers are quite challenging for the average student to write, so it’s no wonder why many students may want to look into options for high school essays for money . A great topic for your research paper should be something engaging that captures the reader’s attention and encourages them to continue reading.
Research Paper Topics on Technology
- Cybersecurity: Can we really be safe?
- How can technology help in preventing terrorist attacks?
- How close did we get to Artificial Intelligence?
- What technological innovations promise to change the third decade of the 21st century?
- How do regular people influence technological progress?
- What technologies does NASA use to explore Mars?
- How did Bill Gates and Steve Jobs change the world?
- How did cloud technologies change data storing?
- Can virtual reality substitute for an actual reality?
- What is the future of the internet?
Research Paper Topics on Environment
- How did climate change in the last 30 years?
- Why some believe that global warming is a hoax?
- What are the best ways to reduce global warming?
- How does global warming alter wildlife?
- Ocean pollution: Unseen tragedies.
- Effective ways of reducing air pollution.
- How can alternative types of energy help to preserve the Earth’s natural resources?
- Endangered species – How can we preserve them?
- Recycling. What did you do to make the world a better place?
- Drinking water for all – How can we achieve it?
Research Paper Topics on Legal Issues
- How do torrenting sites influence creativity and copyright?
- Should marijuana be legalized at the national level?
- How did the legalization of same-sex marriage influence the USA?
- Are punishments for sex crimes fair?
- Should there be a law preventing cyber-bullying?
- Where is the line between artistic photos and pornography?
- How does a new adoption law in Russia refuse orphans their chance for happiness?
- Various laws on abortion around the world.
- How do prostitution laws differ around the world?
Topics on Business
- How can one turn a business idea into a successful startup?
- How can creative marketing increase your sales?
- Does taxation aim to kill small businesses?
- Effective time-management for big and small teams.
- Is multitasking a productive method of work?
- Sexual harassment in the working environment.
- How benefits can make your employees happy.
- How do big corporations regularly break the law and get away with it?
- What are the various minimum wages around the world? Should The Universal Declaration of Human Rights control them?
- What were the most successful businesses in the first two decades of the 21st century?
Topics on World Politics
- How did Angela Merkel change Europe?
- Impeachment against Donald Trump: Will it happen?
- The consequences of Brexit for European values.
- Is Vladimir Putin sponsoring global terrorism?
- How can world politicians unite against the threat that Russia poses?
- Can North and South Korea unite again?
- How can we eliminate dictatorial regimes in the 21st century?
- Conflicts in Africa.
- Do refugees pose any threat to the hosting country?
- How can the world unite to fight racism?
Topics on Religion
- Is Christianity at its dusk?
- Can any religion justify crimes against humanity?
- The most popular new age religions.
- Sexual abuse in the church.
- Should religious beliefs influence health matters?
- How do various religions oppress women?
- The political context of the global religions throughout time.
- How does agnosticism balance between atheism and various religions?
- Are we witnessing a new religion forming?
- Myths of creation through global religions.
Topics on Health
- The effects of alcohol, tobacco, and marijuana on a human body.
- Vaccination in the 21st century.
- The most controversial issues of birth control.
- Alzheimer’s: ways of prevention.
- Euthanasia – An assisted suicide?
- How can research help cure AIDS?
- Are there effective ways to prevent cancer?
- How do fats positively affect the human body and the mind?
- Anorexia and obesity – Two sides to one story.
- The importance of mental health.
Topics on Social Issues
- How does social media influence interpersonal communication?
- How can team sports affect social abilities?
- LGBT tolerance around the world.
- Global citizenship: Pros and cons.
- How to deal with social anxiety.
- How can one defend privacy issues on Facebook and other social media?
- How to stop bullying in schools.
- Discrimination of black women in modern-day America.
- Ethnicities that created the USA.
- Gender stereotypes in the workplace.
Topics on Education
- How to achieve literacy for all.
- Is it worth accumulating a huge debt to achieve higher education in the USA?
- How can the government make a teacher’s profession become more appealing?
- How can we modernize education to make it more appealing?
- How do dress codes in schools discriminate against women?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of homeschooling?
- Is the present educational system capable of creating geniuses?
- The importance of multilingual education.
- Guns in school. How to achieve a safe environment.
- Do grades do justice to students’ knowledge?
Topics on Popular Culture
- The best music projects of 2020.
- How do reality shows influence teenagers?
- Do celebrities form a specific cast in today’s world?
- How much do people depend on heroes? Marvel and DC Cinematic Universes.
- How do American and Japanese popular cultures intertwine with each other?
- Sexism and ageism in modern Hollywood.
- Do shows like American Idol, the Voice, and X-factor really aim to find and develop talents?
- The female role in the world according to Beyonce’s Lemonade.
- How did YouTube change popular culture?
- The meaning of the Harry Potter Book Series in promoting reading.
Still lost? Download a Comprehensive Research Paper Guide completely FREE. It consists of 7 simple steps that can lead you to a perfect paper. We based it on analysis of 1000+ student’s papers, ordered by Edusson customers Get it now
Interesting and Funny Research Paper Topics
Searching for research paper topics can be a daunting task, but with the right resources and a bit of creativity, you can find the perfect topic for your paper. One great way to get research paper ideas is to browse through online essays for sale and use the topics and arguments presented in them as the starting point for your own research. Alternatively, you can check out a comprehensive list of research paper topics to get some inspiration.
You may also want to base your research paper on something interesting or funny, which is not new. However, how you do it should set apart your skills and writing prowess from that of other students. Here is a list of funny research paper topics to choose from:
- What if sword-swallowers ate the swords’ knuсkles?
- Pop Art and Lady Gaga.
- Erasing bad memories and keeping good ones.
- Cocaine and its effects on bees.
- Explore the possibility of unicorns.
- Is country music causing suicidal tendencies?
- Sex, love, and robots.
- Self-defense using flatulence.
- Do woodpeckers ever suffer from headaches?
- Which breaks a human skull better: Full or empty beer bottles?
- Is alien abduction real? Has it ever taken place?
- Which is heavier: A pound of lead or feathers?
- Effects of water on breakfast cereal.
- Does wet underwear make people feel colder in winter?
- Chicken feathers: Can they help determine the speed of tornados?
- Is farting relieving?
- Do falling coconuts pose a threat to people nearby?
Do not be afraid to conduct thorough research. To write a good research paper you need to be confident in your argument. Make use of the suggested research paper topic ideas and you will be successful.
If you are still asking yourself “who can write my research paper ?” Edusson is the right place to be.
Easy Research Paper Topics
- Are birth control pills good or bad?
- Are married women with children happier than single women who did not give birth to a child?
- Are there health benefits to having children?
- Breast cancer rates are increasing among women in the US. What factors contribute to these rates?
- Do women with higher testosterone levels have an athletic advantage compared to women whose testosterone levels are not high?
- Has the feminist movement been a help to women or not?
- Has the modern-day feminist movement lost its track?
- How are cultural expectations of women different in Muslim vs. Western nations?
- How common is domestic abuse, or child abuse?
- How do the female hormones protect women from heart disease?
- How does the education of women change society?
- How has feminism changed America? The world?
- How has marriage changed?
- How is heart health different for men and women?
- How has society’s expectations for women to get married and have kids haven’t changed for centuries, even today?
- How to help girls from unprivileged towns and neighborhoods get educated?
- Should women participate in extreme sports?
- What are the most important health risks for women to be aware of?
- What is a maid? Is there an acceptable or unacceptable definition for this job?
- What is female genital mutilation and how is it connected with AIDS in Africa?
- What is the effect of birth control and pregnancy on the mental health of a woman?
- What is the history of marriage?
- Why do a vast majority of women refuse to report their husbands for domestic abuse? What can be done to help them?
- Why do people marry?
- Women in politics: why do a small percentage of them succeed?
- Are athletes overpaid? Do footballers deserve multi-million contracts? How their salaries influence their performance?
- Can anyone compete in a marathon? Should everyone try it at least once? Necessary measures to take in order to compete in this kind of race
- Choose a sport and the best athlete that has ever played it. Justify why is that person the greatest of all times
- Has Title 9 hurt men’s athletics? Should there be changes?
- Have Olympic Games improved or worsened through history?
- How money influences the football world today
- How much does the crowd at sports events influence the game? Does the roar of the fans or their chants really cause the team to win or lose?
- How successful has Title 9 been in changing access to sports for women?
- Is there a sport that should be added to the Olympic Games?
- Research the history of a sport of your choice. How has the game changed throughout history?
- Should college athletes get paid? If so, how should that be done?
- Should male and female athletes be paid equally?
- Should players form unions to protect their rights?
- The impact of the Olympic Games on the economy of the hosting nation?
- What do people learn from playing competitive sports?
- What does the public think about female athletes?
- Why do all children need to play competitive sports in school? How would regular sports activity benefit their health and school performance?
- Why do so many young people get injured while playing sports? Is it accidental and unavoidable or is there a way to prevent injuries? Choose between talking about sports in general or discussing some specific sport of your choice.
- African-American men are more likely to spend time in prison in the United States than any other group. What is the underlying cause of this negative trend? What can be done to stop it?
- After every terrorist attack, it turns out police received reports about the potential danger. Why do they always ignore these calls?
- Are prison sentences for rapes effective? Do convicted rapists recommit their crimes later?
- Criminal activities are widely prevalent in news shows, reality TV, television shows, and movies. Does the constant exposure to crime on TV promote these activities and give people ideas?
- The death sentence has a long history, but did it help decrease crime rates across the US?
- Do convicted criminals abandon their ways and turn into law-abiding citizens?
- Do organizations like Prison Fellowship, which attempt to reform prisoners through faith, produce long-term results in changed lives?
- Do some people have a genetic predisposition to commit a crime? If so, should government approve genetic testing on criminals?
- Does non-dangerous “hazing” add to the rituals and community of an organization? Describe pros and cons of having new members participate in initiation traditions.
- How can prisoners help rehabilitate prisoners?
- How difficult is it to ex-convicts to find a job?
- How does Trump’s victory at the presidential election affect the judicial system in the United States today?
- How should the background of the criminal (psychosis, intelligence, family environment, genetic predispositions) affect the decision in a criminal case?
- Is Mandatory Minimum sentencing a good idea? Does it aid crime prevention?
- Many prisoners re-commit crimes because they find it difficult to cope with “real world” after spending years in prison. What can be done to help them adapt to the new reality after leaving prison?
- The number of DUI arrests increases constantly. What can be done about this problem?
- On-campus violence: causes and solutions
- Online bullying is a common occurrence nowadays. Should cyber-bullies face criminal prosecution?
- Out of fear of potential mistake, prisoners on a death row in many states are still waiting for their executions. Does the possibility of wrong death outweigh the need for justice? Is there justice for family members of victims?
- Police brutality: causes and potential solutions
- Rates of teens engaging in criminal activities keep increasing. How did media contribute to this negative trend?
- Should all states have equal laws? Would it prevent some criminals from committing their unlawful deeds?
- Should DUI laws be the same across all states?
- Should girls and women who falsely accuse someone of raping them face criminal prosecution?
- Should people convicted of a DUI be able to attend classes to prevent having their driver’s license revoked?
- Should schools allow people with licenses to carry concealed weapons?
- Should some crimes require a mandatory death sentence?
- Should terrorist suspects be tried in American courts?
- Some states have already legalized marijuana. How did cannabis use affect crime rates in these states? Did they go up or down?
- Teen gangs and socioeconomic status of households: are they related?
- The Innocence Project has released more than 300 convicted criminals based primarily on DNA evidence. Many states give no compensation to those released. Should the compensation be mandatory?
- The use of art, music, or theater therapy is a common method of rehabilitating prisoners. How effective are these approaches?
- What are the causes of acquaintance rape? How can it be prevented?
- What does the general public think about death penalty?
- What is the underlying cause (or more of them) behind re-committing crimes?
- Why do some people become serial killers? Are there any signs in their behavior to look for?
- Why is police brutal when arresting black suspects?
- Are older children more successful?
- Child labor is a sad reality in third-world countries. Do we contribute to child labor by purchasing products from companies who employ children in their factories?
- Do small businesses have a chance to succeed in the competitive market today?
- How do blogs help revolutionize businesses?
- How did the NAFTA agreement affect business in the United States?
- How does birth order affect people in a work environment?
- How has terrorism affected businesses?
- How important is branding for a business?
- Importance of ethics in business: what are the consequences of unethical behavior?
- Past, present, and future of search engine optimization (SEO)?
- Should companies promote employees based on seniority, college degrees or evaluations of performance?
- Should employees be allowed more flexible leave time for caring for children and elderly parents?
- What is the best way to grow jobs and reduce the unemployment rate?
Psst. There’s also a more relaxed way ?
Improve your writing with our guides
Psychology Essay Topic: Theories Explaining Human growth and Development
Reflection Paper Topics: Art
Reaction Paper Writing: Travel Essay Topics
Get 15% off your first order with edusson.
Connect with a professional writer within minutes by placing your first order. No matter the subject, difficulty, academic level or document type, our writers have the skills to complete it.
100% privacy. No spam ever.
Qualitative Research Topics
College goers are well aware of all the hardships they have to go through to complete an array of assignments that just keep on coming. One of the best ways to cope with all the overwhelming pressure is to invest some time and effort in understanding the process of doing your research and preparing for your assignment.
This allows you to reap the benefits of finding a variety of suitable qualitative research topic ideas that can make things easier and more meaningful. Research is one of the vital aspects of completing an assignment in college.
Suppose you need help with research paper . In that case, we will explain what qualitative research is, give you some tips on how to choose a nice topic for your paper, and share our comprehensive qualitative research topics list.
What is qualitative research?
Qualitative research refers to the intuitive and creative analysis of intangible information you can use for writing a top-class college paper. Due to interacting with the data before and after the collection, having the best qualitative research topics is paramount to writing a research assignment that stands above the rest.
These topics can involve gathering key data from the most relevant sources to your assignment topics and are fundamental to your effort to collect first-hand information. Some of the major fields where qualitative research is performed include:
- Political science
- Business management
- Social science
The main goal of qualitative research is to help you understand the topic of your assignment by identifying the most important aspects of your topic and gathering enough information to provide an in-depth analysis of the topic at hand and provide the answers to all the related questions. This type of research aims to identify and understand the general lifestyle, issues, and problems to provide solutions to a global problem. Since doing all the research on your own can turn out to be quite daunting, you can always resort to hiring an affordable research paper writing service to get professional assistance.
Tips on how to choose good qualitative research topics
Writing a research paper or a college assignment with success solely depends on your ability to choose suitable qualitative research topics. It’s essential to carefully examine and explore the field with all the challenges before you start writing to identify the key factors and aspects of your assignment. Here are a few tips on how to do that to get good research paper ideas .
Align your research topic with your field of interest
Your assignment topic should be something that interests you deeply so that you can completely get into it and make the most out of your efforts. More importantly, your topic should allow you to develop your personal skills and learn new things.
Make sure you have all the right research on the topic
If you choose a topic that has little to no supporting research available, you’ll end up getting stuck. You must properly research the topic before you start writing. This research will also help you shortlist unrelated topics and narrow down your scope so that you can focus on the information that matches your exact needs.
Follow your university guidelines!
Consulting with your professors and going through the assessment guidelines is paramount to writing a top-class paper. Follow your university guidelines to make sure your efforts get approved by your supervisor.
List of qualitative research topics examples
- Long-term planning methods for better project management
- How to deal with issues during a project implementation program
- The best practices for dealing with tight project deadlines
- Why time management is essential for goal setting
- Flexibility in management: How to improve decision-making as a manager
- Top professional techniques for developing management skills
- Healthcare in low-income societies: How to achieve affordable medical care
- Dealing with a loss and the process of recovery
- How to make eco-friendly facemasks
- Preventing flu during cold seasons: The most effective preventative methods
- The importance of developing community-based sanitization programs
- The best practices for quitting alcohol and cigarettes
- Helping the young manage their obesity: The most effective obesity management strategies
- Promoting healthcare during COVID-19: Strategies for expanding the health sector
- Guide to collecting resources for building a centralized community
- How academic and social practices can help uplift a society
- Professional practices for building a one-on-one relationship between teachers and students
- The science behind consumer motivations and appraisals
- Reshaping the traditional form of virtual ethnography
- Are homeschooling programs as efficient as they should be?
- The importance of developing healthy eating habits
- The best strategies for getting ahead of the prospective market
- How to track the dynamics of real estate investments
- How effective are modern newsgathering technologies?
- Developing introvert behavior and its key effects
- Can sharing help an individual overcome addictions?
- Guide to creating a one-people community
- The most effective methods for dealing with cyberbullying
- The best way to bringing social equity to patriarchal societies
- How quarantine prevents the spread of infectious diseases
- The aging populations and the trends they follow
- The latest digital media trends
- Methods for mitigating communicable diseases
- How governments work on protocol observance
- Practices for preventing the spread of the coronavirus in crowded places
- Alleviating pain during childbirth
- Maternal healthcare in developing countries
- Can pop music change erratic youth behavior?
- The best therapies for recovering from brain surgery
- How alcohol changes normal behavior
- Depression management among school-going children
- Strategies for avoiding a viral disease
- Ways to influence the eating habits of children
- How and when to engage in sporting activities
- How low socioeconomic background impacts self-esteem
- The importance of parenting for shaping children’s morals
- The impact of poor market completion on supply and demand
- Do children under four years need preschool education?
- Single-gender schools vs. mixed schools
- How the world would benefit from the same education system
- How virtual reality helps reshape the world
- The hottest destinations for traveling at the moment
- How fast does the ozone layer deplete?
- Is it possible to predict natural disasters before they occur?
- The effects of digital marketing on modern businesses
- Physical learning vs. online learning
- How related are Windows and Apple products?
- Study cases of bullying in schools
- The effect of stress on human behavior
- Patient behavior and the influence of social processes
If you’re looking for the best way to choose some of the most suitable qualitative research paper topics for your college assignment, these 60 topics should help you get ahead of your task and write an engaging paper. All topics above are for your personal education and motivation. If you still need help with your assignment, our professional paper writing services are available 24/7.
Order your paper now!
- Marketing Research Paper Topics
- List of 78 Top Cyber Security Topics for Research
- 50+ Best Topics for Research in Computer Science
- 50+ Best Astronomy Research Topics You Can Write About
- 50+ Inspiring Animal Research Topics
- +1-352-443-8326 [email protected]
Top 200 Interesting Research Paper Topics
Sep 6, 2022 | Research Paper | 0 comments
This blog will explore the top 200 interesting research paper topics. Students need to write a variety of academic writings such as essays, term papers, reports, articles, paragraphs, and so on for academic success.
You will be required to work on a research paper throughout college and during the latter part of high school . It holds more weightage for college students and major universities. It also helps in molding your future life choices. Know more about the type of research papers here.
Choosing a topic for your research paper sounds easy, right? Then why are we urgently emphasizing the topic? Choose the right research paper topic to do well throughout your research paper. You need to make sure that you find interesting research paper topics. There will be many research paper ideas, but choosing the best research paper topic is up to you. Like you can also select the best and most Controversial topics for teenagers to discuss in your school.
Don’t worry! We will assist and guide you in finding just the right topic for your research paper for your graduate and professional degrees. Explore here 200 great research paper topics to score better .
If you want to opt for the Research Paper Writing Service , click here.
Table of Contents
What is a Research Paper?
In layman terms, a research paper is like an essay in which you study a particular topic and explain what you have learned from the in-depth research.
In professional terms a research paper is about doing a comprehensive study or research about a particular topic and analyzing it to develop relevant findings. Based on background information or data from sources such as books, articles, interviews, and internet sites.
Writing a perfect research paper requires extensive researc h and investigation of interesting ideas to find relevant supporting arguments.
There are different types and purposes for writing a research paper. It could be a doctoral dissertation, a thesis for master-level students, or an independent term paper. However, the importance of good research topics remains the same in all of the stated researches.
Get detailed knowledge on How To Develop Research Paper Topics and Make Teachers Love That .
What Makes a Good Research Paper Topics Ideas ?
One usually looks for easy research paper topics, but easiness should not be the only factor for your choice of research paper topics. There are many factors that make a good research paper topic.
Apparently, not all research paper topics hold equal prominence, subject value, or weightage. As we stated, an easy topic is not the only thing that matters for a good research topic and the overall paper. It should be a significant subject that holds importance.
Therefore, you should focus on choosing interesting and unique research paper topics. At the same time , you also must ensure that the topic of your research paper is not uncommon to the extent that you find it challenging to garner the knowledge. Get the perfect definition of externship vs internship.
A good research paper topics are the ones that hold some importance in terms of the category of the topic chosen. It should address the situation that people find interesting or could relate to. Besides, if you are a student writing a research paper for a particular class or subject, the topic should be relevant or connected to the subject.
Explore the best experts who will take my online class .
How Can I Choose a Good Topic for My Research Papers?
To understand what makes good research paper topics, consider these three points while deciding on the research titles.
Prefer Topics of Personal Interest
While brainstorming for suitable research paper topics, it would be better and easier for you to select a topic that you are personally passionate about. A topic of your personal interest would allow you to work better on your research paper. It will also make the work less hectic.
You will be motivated to run in-depth research about your topic and garner more and more relevant information. That will enhance your own knowledge as well as your research paper. It is not necessary for you to go for a trending topic. It is always better to go with your gut and work on the topic you are interested in. Even if you choose funny research paper topics, it will work too. So are you excited about your first day of college ? Get some helpful tips to make it memorable and the best day of your college life.
Choose a Topic With Enough Information Available
Any topic you choose will go to waste if there is not enough relevant information about it. Even if you end up with one of the excellent topics, you will not be able to write a good research paper if there are no sources available. As a result, you won’t produce a good research paper if it lacks enough relevant sources or background information to back your research paper on.
This can happen to any kind of topic, but usually, the problem arises with new topics as there is not much information available . Therefore, it is recommended to do a little research or web surfing before finalizing your research paper topics to check if there is enough information available for the same.
It Abides by the Guidelines
The research paper topics you have shortlisted should abide by the guidelines your educator, school, or college provides . Therefore, make sure to properly go through the given procedures and consider them while choosing the best topic for your research study. You can choose some good expository essay topics for writing essays in your school and college with the help of this post.
Important Tips For Good Research Essay Topics
Selecting good topics for research papers is the important stage. Below you will go through the best research topics for high school and research topics for college students 2022. Here are some additional tips to select a topic for research papers.
- Relevant Topic: Out of the shortlisted research paper topics, chose the appropriate topic for potential readers.
- Clear Objective: The objectives and the expected results of your study should be focused and clear. Your topic should clearly state what the research paper is about and what it aims to find.
- Significance: A good research paper topic should hold significance/value and impact on your field of study—or the community as a whole.
- Trending Topics: Topics in talks currently or trending or controversial topics usually grab more viewers/readers. Trending research paper topics certainly develop more interest among readers .
Now you know how to devise research topic ideas. You must be excited to go to the interesting research paper topics for high school students. But, before that, let’s discuss how to write a topic statement.
How to Write a Topic Statement for a Research Paper?
While we are studying research paper topics , it is also essential to learn what a topic statement is about. As the name topic sentence suggests, it is a statement or sentence that specifies the topics of the research paper, or any essay for that matter. It is given not only at the beginning of a research paper but throughout the paper.
A topic statement of a research paper prominently includes two key things. Firstly, the topic of the paragraph and the central point of the paragraph. Secondly, it introduces the reader to the section’s content, works as transitions between the paragraphs, and shows connections between your points.
Moreover, a topic statement in a research paper can also be used to build a well-structured argument. A topic statement certainly holds importance in the writing process of a research paper.
If you want to write a topic statement for a research paper, go through the following steps :
Give a Thesis Statement
To develop topic statements, one must begin with giving a thesis statement. It is essential for the entire research paper, not only for a topic statement. It basically sums up the whole purpose and arguments of your research paper topics. In simple words, we can state that a thesis statement provides a topic statement for the entire research paper.
Create an Outline to Draft Topic Statements
The next step here is to make an outline to give a proper structure to your research paper. You can also prepare your topic statements for different topics or paragraphs of your research while making an outline for your entire research paper.
It is essential to back your topic statements and new paragraphs carrying a new topic with robust evidence to prove your stance. Hence, you should expand your topic statement to the point of providing examples, arguments, evidence, data, standardized tests, etc. It helps in expressing the central idea of your research paper.
Revise and Refine your Topic Statement
It can be easy work to write topic statements. But, one should always revise the statement to make sure it concisely describe what you wanted it to convey. Proofreading before submitting research papers is always a sign of professional writers. As it helps you keep the mistakes away and do clear writing.
Here is the Checklist To Write A Research Paper Conclusion .
How to Introduce a Topic in a Research Paper?
Selection of research paper topics does take a lot of effort and brainstorming. You surely would not want all that to go to waste. Therefore, it is also essential to give a proper introduction to the topic of your research paper. You are required to state its significance and clarify for the readers why your research paper is interesting or important. Hence, you must give a strong opening hook to your research paper.
As we all know, a hook is something that entices the reader’s attention and keeps them involved in the study. In terms of research paper writing, a hook is a striking opening sentence that successfully conveys your topic’s relevance and significance.
The two most essential things in an introduction for your topic are clarity and relevance. The primary goal of a good introduction is to guide the reader into your topic and situate your good ideas.
To successfully introduce a topic in your research paper, make sure you give a thesis statement. Make sure your introduction concisely includes all the relevant points regarding your topic, its significance, impacts, and what your research aims to find.
An introduction is a part where you give your hypothesis as well. Hypothesis basically is the assumptions made by the writer and to find out in the end whether the hypothesis was proven to be true or false based on your research and analysis. Pay Someone To Take My Online Class and impress your tutors.
How to Write a Research Paper?
The first and foremost step is the selection of the research paper topics. Then conduct in-depth research, which provides the while body and content for your research paper. The more comprehensive research, the better. You get insightful and relevant evidence, data, and arguments to prove your stance. You can take information from journals, e-reports, newspapers, research papers, books, reports, surveys conducted by an official organization, etc.
The next step is to build an outline or a rough draft of your research paper on the basis of procured information from the extensive research. An outline helps in giving a proper structure to your work and avoids any mistakes or confusion while writing the final draft. The traditional outline of any kind of paper or essay structure usually includes an introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion.
However, a research paper has additional elements, including Method, Results, Discussion, and Analysis. Creating an outline before writing your research paper with these elements helps you organize and understand what part goes where .
After writing the entire paper and adding all the relevant information, evidence, data, and analysis, give a compelling conclusion and cite the sources in your bibliography. The last step is to proofread and revise the entire work. Check whether you have missed any point or if any sections require the addition or subtraction of the content.
Look for proper citation and check the paper for spelling and grammatical errors. Also, make sure that your proper follows goes about a structure to avoid any confusion or chaos for you and for the reader. Moreover, if you are unable to write your research paper for any reason, you can avail of writing service that offer to write your research paper for you.
200 Best Research Paper Topics 2022
Although we have gone through how one should choose research paper topics, we also promised you an example of research paper topics.
Here are some of the research topic ideas in all categories, from history research paper topics to arts and literature, that you can choose to write your research paper.
It’s time to explore interesting research topics for high school students and good research topics for college students.
College Research Paper Topic Idea
These unique research topics for college students help them secure good grades.
- Impact of Pandemic on the college Students
- Drug & alcohol abuse among college students
- Analysis of the increasing rate of suicide among college students.
- High rates of pregnancy among college girls
- A college student’s right to choose courses
- Should college students skip useless classes?
- College education and funding/scholarship programs
- Participation of college students in college athletics
- Sex Education in Colleges and inclusion of same-sex classrooms
- Opportunities for a student with learning disabilities in college
High School Research Paper Topic Ideas
The interesting topics to research for high school students impress tutors and peers.
- Quality of Sex Education in High Schools
- Should smartphones be allowed for students in the education system?
- Fear of school shooting in high school students
- The problems associated with bullying in high school
- Counseling for high school students struggling with mental health issues
- Bilingual education compared to the traditional approach of education systems
- Should prayers be a part of the high school morning assembly?
- Comparison of public high schools and private high schools.
- Internships programs for students in high school
- Why do people study foreign languages?
Psychology Research Paper Topics for College Students
These research essay topics for psychology students help create a powerful impact on the readers.
- Impact of homeschooling on the psychological growth of a child?
- Psychology of a criminal mind
- Are mental health issues really being taken seriously?
- Attention Deficit Disorder: What to look for?
- Increase in depression during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Eating disorders and their impact on community & childhood obesity
- What makes a Sociopath: psychological roots
- How are modern asylums better than traditional ones?
- The psychology behind physical attraction
- Gender Psychology
Science Research Paper Topics
Here is the list of the top 10 research topics for your science essays.
- Stem Cell Research: Role in medical treatments
- Plastic Waste and its Cons: the global disadvantages of plastic waste
- Making of the COVID-19 Vaccines throughout the world
- Natural Resources: How can organic farming lead the path to agricultural success?
- The science behind the connection of diet and longevity
- Science and technology: Savior of the world during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Scientific Explanation behind IVF: How does it impact the baby
- Investigate the benefits of Forensic Science Technology
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on global warming and climate change
- New findings for Cancer Biology
Religion and Literature Research Paper Topics
Research topics 2022 of religion and literature help you put your ideas strongly.
- Pope’s amendments of Church laws
- The LGBTQ+ community and Religion
- Meaning of Religion in modern culture
- Change in religious beliefs of people due to COVID-19 pandemics
- Who is an agnostic?
- Impact of Religion on culture and vice versa
- What does Gen Z understand by Religion?
- Is the practice of going to Church important in Christianity?
- Should Bible be viewed as literature?
- Oppression of women in Religion
Argumentative Research Paper Topics
Best research paper topic ideas for argumentative essays to get top scores.
- Can athletes be good role models?
- Who to blame for homelessness!
- What should be the ideal age for alcohol consumption?
- Body language matters in every aspect
- Why you should support euthanasia in medical practice
- The necessity of revoking the driving license
- The Internet makes modern people popular and smarter
- Significance of free treatment for HIV infected people
- Regulation of information on the Internet by the federals
- The need for animal protection is more than you think
Good US History Research Paper Topics
Explore the list of research topics on US history and impress your instructors.
- Role of women in the US history
- The social history of American Agriculture
- Historical perspectives on the culture of America
- How have Presidential Campaigns changed in the USA?
- Approaches & explanations of American politics
- History of Immigrants moved to the USA
- Impact of Native American Culture
- Role of America in World War?
- Impacts of Industrialization on social movements of the Americans
- USA: The Era of the Great Depression
Human Rights & Human Resource Paper Topics
Explore research project ideas on the human rights and resource for best scores.
- Gender Discrimination in the workplace: the most significant issue of some contemporary companies
- Maintenance of diversity at the workplace
- Discussion about China’s one-child policy
- Stress-related to work and how to get rid of it
- Benefits programs for employees that every business is obligated to provide
- The relation of employees’ wages and their productivity
- Ways businesses can adequately deal with sexual harassment complaints
- The problem of Human Trafficking in 21st century
- Revisiting the Holocaust and its prevalent impacts in today’s Society
- Are people able to avail human rights easily?
Law Enforcement Topics for Research Paper
Research essay examples on law enforcement to impress your readers.
- Reasons why people around the world feel the racial injustice even with law enforcement
- Gender discrimination in law enforcement and regulations in place
- Corruption among the employees of law in the past few decades
- Changes required in the process of assisting officers
- What are the typical offenses committed by juveniles
- What is the impact of racial profiling on the riots
- Efficacy of laws for prevention of cyberbullying
- Is the current training period for a police officer to train enough?
- Measures that should be taken during mass emergencies
- Types and working of detonating explosive equipment
Business Research Paper Topics
The perfect term paper topics on business and related fields.
- How is a business idea turned into a successful start-up?
- How businesses deal with sexual harassment in the working environment
- Impact of creative marketing in enhancing sales
- Most successful businesses of 21st century
- Future of business world after the COVID-19 pandemic
- How should business leaders prepare for 2022
- Importance of small businesses in the market
- Enforcement of workplace law across businesses
- Impact of Globalization in the business of 21st century
- Is corporate abuse real? Importance of business ethics
Economics Research Paper Topics
Explore sample research paper topics in the field of economy.
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the world economy
- COVID-19 and its impact on the economy of the nation
- Improvement in the quality go-lives in the third world countries
- A guide for demand and supply analysis
- Difference between balanced and unbalanced growth
- Investigate factors leading to inflation and ways to manage it
- Understanding Property Rights
- Impacts of Immigration on the economy of a country
- History of income disparity
- Concept of National Income
Arts Research Paper Topics
These creative research paper topics will surely engage your audience.
- The distinction in art from the Italian Renaissance and the Northern Renaissance.
- Impact of famous artists on the world
- Changing the meaning of expression through art
- Emergence and prominence of gothic and non-gothic art
- Discuss the comparison between Nazi and Soviet art
- Difference between traditional music and classical music
- Impact of Globalization in contemporary art
- Significance of art in protests
- Printmaking: History and Technique
- Biblical significance in Leonardo Da Vinci’s paintings
Middle School Research Paper Topics
Term paper ideas for middle school students to submit quality papers.
- Protection of Environment
- Impact of mobile phones on middle school students
- Hardships of an introvert child in middle school
- Importance of sex education in middle school
- Introduction of social issues to students in middle school
- Guide for teachers on how to teach middle school students
- Situation and condition of middle school in your locality
- Participation of middle school students in extra-curricular activities
- Problems faced by students in middle school
- What do middle school students expect from high school?
Philosophy Research Paper Topics
- The modern definition of Love
- What is the concept of Eternity?
- Why do people lie?
- Meaning of happiness for different people
- Changing the meaning of a happy life
- Concept of Dystopia
- Is Utopia real?
- Peace and War
- The idea of life after death
- Changing beauty standards
Healthcare Research Paper Topics/ Health Research Paper Topics
- Efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines
- Side effects of different vaccines for COVID-19
- Concept of Euthanasia
- Progress in the cure for AIDS
- Controversies around birth control
- The shift of people from fast food to organic food
- Long-lasting impacts after recovering from COVID-19
- Legalization of Steroids
- COVID-19 Vaccine for children
- History and Impact of HIV/AIDS
Nutrition Research Paper Topics
- Role of low-carbohydrate or low-fat diets in weight loss?
- Efficacy of Dietary Supplements
- Aging and Nutrition
- Importance of diet in the prevention of chronic diseases
- Weight management
- Food and Public Policies
- How to encourage obese people to eat healthily
- WHO recommendations for healthy nutrient intake
- Maintenance of cholesterol for heart diseases
- Functions of different types of Vitamins
Technology Research Paper Topics
- How to protect children online from social media addiction
- Buzz around crypto-currencies
- Connection of social networks and businesses
- How technology saved the world during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Progress in technology for the benefit of disabled people
- Dealing with the issue of network security
- Howe robotics is changing the world
- Pros and Cons of Social network for the Society
- Virtual Reality: Substitute for actual reality
- Impact of violent video games on kids
Macroeconomics Research Paper Topics
- Status of unemployment in a country in the past few years
- Unemployment during the COVID-19 lockdown period
- Evolution of GDP in current times
- Indirect control of stock markets on inflation and deflation
- Failure of Crypto-currency in 2018
- Role of banks in the building the economy of a country
- Justification of concept of minimum wage
- Open and closed systems of offshore bank accounts work
- Efficacy of Taxation Policies
- Inflation and economic growth
Sociological Research Paper Topics
- Effects of divorce on children and child abuse
- Impact of foreign education on children’s success
- What social group do you belong to
- Working Women: all-female working environment
- History of women’s suffrage movement
- Addiction of social networks among people
- Sociology of Food
- Impact and efficacy of social movements
- Significance of communities and clans
- Race and Ethnicity
Biology Research Paper Topics
- Pros and Cons of gut bacteria
- Stem Cell Research: Mechanism of stem cell biology
- Biology of marine birds
- Plants and molecular biology
- Camouflage tendency in sea animals
- Natural disasters in the past few years
- Effects of DNA modifications on humans
- DNA structure and genetic disorders
- Study of Immunology and Transplantation
- Biology of COVID-19 and its strains
Fun Research Paper Topics
- Why distance learning is narrowing gaps
- Why administration devise college admission policies
- Do human cloning affect human behavior
- Education consultants were good students
- Why artificial intelligence is not real
- Gun related deaths were possible in Roman empire
- Do modern music help to create research questions ideas
- How social media affect human health
- How criminal justice affect illegal immigration policy
- Role of determination theory in world War II
Get The Best Research Topic Ideas Now
We understand students are busy with jobs, and additional life priorities. That makes it difficult to spare time to write an impressive research paper. Are you the one facing the similar difficulties? No more worries!
Just, mentions your research paper requirements on our platform. We will come up with the most affordable pricings. Once you are happy with our rates our expert writers start working on your papers.
Whether it is physical education, human health, educational system or any topic under the sky. You will get the customized, zero plagiarism, and quality paper for improved scores. You can connect with us any time during the entire process.
Research Paper plays an important role in achieving a good score in your academics. It holds great importance in school and college and throughout your life. It certainly is an achievement and works like a feather in the hat for further education and future opportunities.
We hope you find these articles and examples of research paper topics useful for your research work. If you want to outshine others in writing a research paper, go through all the necessary points, and you will surely achieve good grades based on your research paper.
A good research paper can lead you on your way towards success and score a good rank for a better future.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to find a topic for the research paper.
Review your course material and try to find hot issues in your field of study. Go for a walk or relax for some time to freshen up your mind. Take advice from your family and friends on the topic. Try to analyze the topic close to your heart. Also, read the background information of your favorites.
How to write a good research paper?
Select the topic of your interest and gather more information on it. Devise an engaging and informative thesis statement. Create a mind map of the rough outline and reread it. Review your thesis again and follow the perfect body structure as advised by your professors.
Where can I find the best research paper writing help?
Assignments4u is the leading platform that offers the best research paper help to school, college, and university students. You just need to mention your requirements the expert writers will craft a complete customized paper for you. The work will be delivered to your email.
What makes an engaging and good research paper?
Introduce the topic to your readers. Then present and describe the background that will help you establish your research problem. Specify your objective through the engaging thesis, so readers know what your paper is about. Map out your paper following university guidelines.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- How Many Pages Is 3000 Words? Get A Synopsis - February 3, 2023
- Speech Outline: Know The Detailed Format - January 16, 2023
- Who Invented Homework? Students Must Not Miss This! - January 14, 2023
What Is Alliteration? Discover Here With Its Types And Examples
You may not have heard "what is alliteration." However, you might have experienced it somewhere. An alliterative word or phrase is one of the best ways to make your speech or writing inspirational and fun. We will explain what is alliteration with examples to help you...
Emotive Language: Definition and Ultimate Guide
Any language is used to make the reader feel certain emotions. Emotive language is a powerful tool in persuasive writing that can sway readers to agree with you. But what are emotive language examples? Is it always effective? And how do you use the emotive version of...
Thesis Defense : Facts, Preparation Tips And Findings
Do you need help with the word “Thesis Defense”? Usually, it is the stage when a student has completed a research study that can clearly show its quality to the academia and is ready to talk about it in any forum. Graduates or PhD students usually write their thesis...
How to Restate A Thesis? Discover The Top Eight Tips Here
Many of you are here on this page to discover how to write a restate thesis, isn't it? Don't worry; there are many like you who are unaware of it, searching for a solution on Google. This post is all about guiding you with an example. We all understand that a thesis...
Browse By Category
- Accounting Assignment (2)
- Assignment Expert (9)
- Assignment Writing (9)
- Case Study (1)
- Citation Guides (1)
- Economics Assignment (1)
- Essay Help (8)
- Examination (1)
- Homework Help (4)
- Law Assignment (1)
- Marketing Assignment (3)
- MyMathLab (1)
- Nursing Assignment (1)
- Online Class (2)
- Physics Assignment (1)
- Programming Assignment (1)
- Research Paper (4)
- Statistics Assignment (1)
- Student Guide (59)
- webwork (1)
Get A Free Quote
What are the top key aspects of the global marketing mindset?
Global Marketing entirely depends on some distinctive key strategies. Thanks to technology, global advertisement has been made possible from the comfort of the ergonomic chair of your office. When companies start thinking globally, they start thinking of expanding the...
How to Develop Effective Marketing Strategies? Know Marketing Mix theory of 7Ps!
Marketing is an evolving discipline. The companies that have not evaluated according to the current times stay behind the competition. One of the examples of this evolution lies in the fundamental changes of the Marketing mix. It refers to the set of tactics used by...
12 Things You Need To Know Before Stepping Into Marketing Career
In the season end, graduation caps are flying everywhere. Just like every year millions of students will finish their marketing degree and step into the real marketing world. But unfortunately the sad truth is, very few or almost none are prepared for the real world....
Are you badly in need of economics assignment help? Read on to find out what help you can expect!
So, what does economics mean? To put it in layman’s terms, economics is nothing but the manufacturing, distribution, and use of services and goods, between organizations and individuals and governments as well. It is basically divided into two types: Microeconomics –...
When you have no clue how to approach an assignment. Professional assignment help from our topic specialists can be a true lifesaver.
Hire Professional Assignment Helper Now!
Research Topics on Entertainment and Sport · Are social networks good for our society? · Do violent video games make kids angry and cruel? · Is it necessary to
Aggressive research topics · Are video games the reason for more antisocial people? · What makes communism the best political system in the world? · How will a
Sports Culture (Basketball, Boxing, Paquio and the effects things like this have on the country) · Languages & Dialects throughout the country · Celebration
Research Topics: · 1. Infectious disease. 29 articles | 1,643,000 views · 2. Nutritional immunology. 29 articles | 768,000 views · 3. Music therapy.
Now that you have a good idea of how to search for college research paper topics, you are ready for some suggestions. You might like one of them
60 TVL Research Topics on Food & Design · Dressmaking: the development of wedding dress models · What are the most popular techniques of
Literature · Martial Arts · Philippine History · Costumes & Fashion · Performing Arts · Film · Sculptures & Paintings · Food by Region · Cebuano
How can one turn a business idea into a successful startup? How can creative marketing increase your sales? Does taxation aim to kill small businesses?
This allows you to reap the benefits of finding a variety of suitable qualitative research topic ideas that can make things easier and more
Now you know how to devise research topic ideas. You must be excited to go to the interesting research paper topics for high school students.