Compliance and Health & Safety
Home / Courses / Compliance Courses / Working at Height
Working at Height
The Work at Height Regulations 2005 requires employers to ensure that a sufficient risk assessment is carried out so that all potential work at height risks are effectively identified, controlled and managed.
Every employer must also ensure that employees are appropriately trained to ensure that they can carry out their work safely.
The working at height training course helps you to comply with the Work at Height Regulations 2005 by providing employers and employees with the necessary information needed to be able to successfully deal with working at height risks and control measures, how to use access equipment safely, and how to ensure employees can reduce their risk of falls from height.
What does the course cover?
- Introduction to Work at Height Regulations
- Access and egress, loading places
- Fragile roofing materials
- Safety nets, belts and harnesses
To learn more about this course please fill out the form below. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Where did you hear about us?*
—Please choose an option— Google Bing Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Word of mouth Email Marketing Advertisement Poster
Working at Height Training
Courtley Health & Safety Ltd certificate of attendance.
Overview: This Working at Height course is designed to provide candidates with the knowledge to work safely at height.
Please contact us for dates
Falling from a height is the leading cause of workplace fatalities in the United Kingdom. This is why comprehensive Working at Height Training is so important for those who work at heights.
Courtley’s training course aims to give those who work at height the knowledge they need to reduce potential risks involved with their working practices. Whether they are working on a roof, on a ladder, or on scaffolding, they will learn safe systems of work for each type of equipment. As well as learning how to spot potential problems, further reducing the possibility of accidents.
- The current legislation.
- Working at Height Regulations.
- Identifying potential issues.
- Ladder classifications.
- The different types of scaffold.
- How to work safety on a roof.
- Scaffold access.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act etc
- The Work at Height Regulations
The Working at Height course will enable the attendee to work at height safely.
How Much Does the Course Cost?
The course costs £57 + VAT, but is free if you are a Courtley member .
Working at Height Training Liverpool
The training normally takes place in our Liverpool training centre, if you would like to arrange Working at Height Training in a different location please contact us .
Create your own review
the tutor provided good visual aids and the whole atmosphere was very relaxed. Very informative
The practical part was good, and he whole course was enjoyable, learnt a lot about height.
Our other training courses.
Click logos below to view…
People We Work With
Training courses in Working at Height in Liverpool
- new search.
- Course Level
- CPD Hours Funding available
- Stockholms Län
- Stockholm BarAkademi
- Stockholm College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Stockholms Dramatiska Högskola
- Stockholms fria Universitet
- Stockholms Hotell- och restaurangskola
- Stockholms Musikpedagogiska Institut
- Grillska Komvux
- Stockholms tillskärarakademi
- Stockholms universitet
Providers (4), level 2 award in working at height.
- Corporate Training for Teams
- Multiple (2)
- In Company, Virtual Classroom
Ipaf mewps for managers.
- Professional Training
- From 195 GBP
- Multiple (4)
CISRS Advanced Scaffold Inspection
- Virtual Classroom, Classroom
CISRS Advanced Scaffold Inspection (In-house Training)
Access overhead lines construction sites (olec 1).
- From 59 GBP
Ladder and Stepladder Inspection - Ladder Association
- From 106 GBP
- Multiple (20) Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Derby, Dundee, Edinburgh, Exeter, Gateshead, Glasgow, Ipswich, Kent, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Solihull, West Bromwich, Worcester, Wrexham,
Ladder and Stepladder User - Ladder Association
- Multiple (22) Bridgwater, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Derby, Dundee, Edinburgh, Exeter, Gateshead, Glasgow, Ipswich, Kent, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Solihull, Swindon, West Bromwich, Worcester, Wrexham,
IPAF Dual Mobile Vertical (3a) + (3b) Mobile Boom Operator Evening Course - In-house Training
Pasma mobile access tower for users - in-house training, pasma low level access for users - in-house training, pasma combi mobile access tower and low level access for users - in-house training, pasma towers on stairs - in-house training, ipaf dual mobile vertical (3a) + (3b) mobile boom operator - in-house training, level 2 telecom fields operative.
- Apprenticeship training for companies
PASMA - Mobile Access Tower for Users
- From 119 GBP
- Multiple (34) Online courses, Aberdeen, Bridgwater, Bristol, Burnley, Cambridge, Cardiff, Carlisle, Corby, Crawley, Derby, Dundee, Edinburgh, Exeter, Gateshead, Glasgow, Heathrow, Ipswich, Kent, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Middlesbrough, Milton Keynes, Poole, Solihull, Southampton, Sunderland, Swindon, West Bromwich, Worcester, Wrexham,
IPAF Dual Mobile Vertical (3a) + (3b) Mobile Boom Operator Weekend Course
Ipaf (dual) mobile vertical (3a) + (3b) mobile boom - operator.
- From 221 GBP
- Multiple (37) Aberdeen, Belfast, Bridgwater, Bristol, Burnley, Cambridge, Cardiff, Carlisle, Corby, Crawley, Derby, Dundee, Edinburgh, Exeter, Fareham, Gateshead, Glasgow, Ipswich, Kent, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Middlesbrough, Milton Keynes, Poole, Solihull, Southampton, Sunderland, Swindon, Wellingborough, West Bromwich, West Thurrock, Widnes, Worcester, Wrexham,
Choose 2 or more courses and compare price, duration and more by clicking the icon!
First Response Training have been working with Dimensions since early 2007 to provide a wide range of health and safety and social care training courses to their staff.
Xyz Training Group
Within the next (days):
Working At Heights Training in Liverpool
North west region / / health and safety, liverpool working at heights courses, courses in the liverpool area, , health and safety.
Who Should Attend
Any person who requires the need for Working At Heights training in the Liverpool area through the course of their normal working duties or as part of their lifelong learning needs. This course is suitable for anyone working in the Health and Safety or sector, pre-requisites may be required. Training is available at more than a dozen training venues throughout North West and at more than 100 training venues UK wide. Specific course information is available below and our team of dedicated course specialist are on hand to answer any questions.. All our Working At Heights courses in and around Liverpool and the greater North West area come fully accredited.
Working At Heights training courses are available in Liverpool and across the North West region. For Group Working At Heights training enquiries at your premises, please start by making your enquiry here and one of our training specialists will discuss dates, options and prices with you.
Search our courses or make a general enquiry from any of our training centres below
Next Available Working At Heights Courses Local To Liverpool
If your training date is more important then additional dates are available at these centres. Select to view more.
What Is Working At Heights Training?
Xyz Training Group offers the full wide range of Working At Heights training courses. Our courses have been designed to meet all safety requirements and legislative obligations, the most important element being that on completion all delegates are both confident and fully competent in all aspects of working at heights. Why working at heights safety training is important is because, In 2015/16 alone, falls from height accounted for 46 fatal accidents at work in the UK and around 3350 major injuries. They remain the single biggest cause of workplace deaths and one of the main causes of major injury. Training you and your employees to prevent accidents and possible fatalities caused by unsafe working at height is a basic essential for all businesses, it also gives employees the peace of mind that they fully comply with the working at height regulations and can work safely during the normal course of their duties. As the owner or manager of a business the onus is on the employer to ensure their employees are not put at risk.
- The Working At Heights course agenda is changes frequently and can be dependant upon the delegates application. Please make your enquiry first and the agenda and specific joining instructions will be sent to you on return.
Working At Heights training is available at training centres UK wide, and on client premises (as required) provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Parking, public transport links and refreshments vary from centre to centre and these will be confirmed to you prior to your enrolment on any course.
The Working At Heights course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated training organisations.
Open Courses & Public Events
Our Working At Heights training public event calendar has more than open course training dates taking place across the UK. Search and book securely online and receive an immediate confirmation together with full joining instructions, your VAT invoice and a receipt of payment. You are also able to make an enquiry and receive our formal quotation. Lowest price guaranteed.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
In addition to a comprehensive Working At Heights open course schedule , training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, start by completing the form below and we'll send you the full course information and a quotation based on your requirements.
Make A Working At Heights In Liverpool - General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Working At Heights courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.
Working At Heights Training Enquiry - Liverpool & venues nearby
Read the latest reviews of our working at heights training courses at liverpool & from other venues across the north west region.
One of the most useful courses attended....
All the people thought the class / course was very easy to follow.
Class / course was nothing short of extremely good. Ethan is a fab account manager.
High winds stopped us
Teaching on the Working At Heights course was delivered expertly.
Fantastic course, totally recommend it....!
Xyz.co.uk Training event held at our premises recently was thoroughly enjoyable..
Tutorage on the training that took place in Denton recently was top notch.
Easy to understand...
- Open Course Dates
- In-House Training
- Manage Your Training
- Make An Enquiry
- Low Price Guarantee
- Max Class Size 4
- General Training Hours Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Weekend Courses Available
- Popular Liverpool Venue Goals Soccer Centre110 Evans RoadSpeke Boulevard Liverpool North West, UK L24 9PQ
More About Liverpool
Liverpool Metropolitan borough & City from the upper left: the Cavern Club, the Three Graces of the Pier Head (the Liver Building, Cunard Building and Port of Liverpool Building), the skyline of Liverpools commercial district, the Albert Dock and St Georges Hall Coat of arms of Liverpool City Council Nickname(s): The Pool, The Pool of Life, The Pool of Talent, The World in One City Liverpool shown within Merseyside Coordinates: 53°24′N 2°59′W / 53.400°N 2.983°W / 53.400; -2.983 Sovereign state United Kingdom Constituent country England Region North West England Ceremonial county Merseyside Historic county Lancashire Admin HQ Liverpool City Centre Founded 1207 City Status 1880 Government • Type Metropolitan borough, City • Governing body Liverpool City Council • Leadership: Mayor and Cabinet • Executive: Labour • Mayor Joe Anderson (Lab) • MPs: Steve Rotherham (Lab), Stephen Twigg (Lab), Louise Ellman (Lab), Luciana Berger (Lab), Maria Eagle (Lab) Area • Metropolitan borough & City 43.18 sq mi (111.84 km2) Elevation 230 ft (70 m) Population (2012) • Metropolitan borough & City 552,267 (Ranked 9th) • Density 10,070/sq mi (3,889/km2) • Metro 1,381,200 (Merseyside) ..
- WORK WITH US
- Apply for a Course
- Post-Apprenticeship Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Employer Enquiry
- Bespoke training for your business
- Become a College Member
- Our Partners
- COMMERCIAL COURSES
- The Engineering College News
- Long Term Learning
- Facility Hire
- Our Corporate Brochure
- END POINT ASSESSMENT
Working at Heights WH01
£ 200.00 (price excluding VAT)
This course is aimed at any employee or individual required to work at height.
Course attendees will gain a broad based training in the basic skills and techniques of working at heights to national standards.
This Course Covers:
- Working at height practices
- Ensure work environment and equipment are suitable for the work activities
- Site exclusion zone, identification and implementation
- How to select, prepare and check that tools are safe
- Correct use of communication channels
- Hazards of working at height
- Minimising the risk of hazard
- Referring safety related matter to the appropriate person
- Working in accordance with regulations
- Demonstrate working at height practice
- Monitoring access methods to work safely
- Secure work area when working at height
- Re-establish work area upon completing working at height
One Day , from 8:30am – 4:00pm
* Organisations associated with ECITB may be eligible to apply for grant funding * This course must have 4 delegates to run * Maximum of 6 people per course * With Sufficient numbers, this can be run upon request at a client’s premises, at times and dates to suit client
ACE Qualification L3
Abrasive Wheels Principles AW01
Confined Space: New Entry
Confined space: safety & rescue.
We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our site. Cookies are files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise your web experience.
For free fire safety advice, call 0800 731 5958
Can't find what you're looking for?!
Enter the page you are looking for below and we will see if we can find it for you.
Safe Working At Height & Rescue from Height
The aim of the course is to give the candidate the skills, knowledge and understanding to work safely at height/carry out a rescue from height using a selection of personal protective equipment and to perform the rescue of a colleague using a reach pole system.
The course is structured and progressive, allowing candidates to build their confidence in the equipment and themselves.
Candidates will be encouraged to carry out continuous risk assessment of their environment and task and will be challenged on their decisions.
MFRS instructors are nationally certified with vast amounts of experience and specialist knowledge in the above training.
This course is completed over 2 days at Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service’s Training and Development Academy, Storrington Avenue, Croxteth, Liverpool, L11 9AP.
Learning outcomes (Rescue from Height)
- Be able to state current legislation and how it is applicable to them
- Demonstrate personal safety while working at height
- Demonstrate selection and inspection of rescue equipment
- State care and maintenance requirements for rescue equipment
- State rescue considerations
- State and demonstrate incident management considerations
- State the factors affecting rope systems
- Demonstrate the safe use of hauling systems
- Demonstrate the safe use of lowering systems
- Demonstrate casualty handling and stretcher use
- Demonstrate the use of tag lines
Learning outcomes (Working at Height)
- Demonstrate selection and inspection of personal protective equipment
- State care and maintenance requirements for personal protective equipment
- State the hierarchy of Safe Working at Height
- State factors affecting the use of fall arrest equipment
- Demonstrate work restraint
- Demonstrate moving safely using fall arrest equipment
- Demonstrate work positioning
- Demonstrate reach pole rescue.
For further information and to make a booking, please contact our friendly team: Adele Doran - Business Development & Admin Manager e: [email protected] t: 0151 296 5041
Full Terms & Conditions apply.
Working at Heights Courses in Liverpool
The working at Heights course is about advising people who work at height understand and manage the risks involved from working at height and take precautions to avoid and reduce the risks involved.
This course is for you if, as part of your job you work at height, even if this is only occasionally. The course covers such subjects as identifying hazards and the most common causes of accidents and discusses alternative, safer ways of working at height. It also covers the safe use of safety harnesses along with harness inspection and rescue plans and procedures. Accidents relating from falls from height are one of the most common causes of workplace injuries and deaths which is why this course is so important. The working at Heights course is a half day course delivered to a maximum of 10 candidates and allows employers to give their operatives the training required to comply with the 2005 working at heights regulations, on passing the course delegates receive a Construction Skills People certificate valid for 3 years. To be eligible to attend this course you need to be aged 18+, be physically fit and have a good understanding of spoken English. The Working at heights course is normally run at an employer’s premises or site, where a classroom type environment is required in order that tutorials & theory exercises that the course is comprised of can be run.
Other working at height courses include:
- Aluminimum Portable Scaffold Tower courses.
- IPAF….Powered Access Equipment courses for users of Scissor Lifts, Cherry Pickers & other MEWPS.
- Safety Harness Awareness: A course dedicated to the use of these safety vital pieces of equipment.
- Ladders & Steps: A course covering the safe use & appreciation of the risks of using this equipment.
- Rooftop safety including safe use of harnesses: A course specialising on this unique working environment.
- Abrasive Wheels Awareness Course
- Asbestos Awareness Course
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- NPORS Course
- SSSTS Course
- Working at Heights Course
- CPCS Course
- SMSTS Course
- Working at Heights Course in London
- Working at Heights Course in Birmingham
- Working at Heights Course in Leeds
- Working at Heights Course in Glasgow
- Working at Heights Course in Sheffield
- Working at Heights Course in Bradford
- Working at Heights Course in Edinburgh
- Working at Heights Course in Liverpool
- Working at Heights Course in Manchester
- Working at Heights Course in Bristol
Looking to work with us? Find out more →
Working at Heights Training Course
This course is designed for managers and staff, and it provides candidates with a thorough understanding of the 2005 Working at Heights Regulations. Candidates will be able to organise and plan work at height, prevent dangers, and pick appropriate work equipment for a specific activity as a result of this.
The following is a list of the course materials.
- Overview of the Working at Height Regulations
- Accident data
- Definition of Work at Height
- Risk assessment and hierarchy of measures
- Organization & planning
- Selection of appropriate equipment
- Use of ladders and stepladders
- Equipment inspection
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate.
Candidates will receive a summary of the subjects covered in the course. A certificate of attendance will be given to the candidates.
Get in touch
0330 175 5669 – Office
Unit Q, Mosspark, Dairy Farm Rd, Rainford, St. Helens, WA11 7JR
Your message (optional)
Phone: 0330 175 5669
Email: [email protected]
Address: Unit Q, Mosspark, Dairy Farm Rd, Rainford, St. Helens, WA11 7JR
- CITB & GQA
- Track Safety
- North Wales
- West Lancashire
Working at heights training
The Work at Height Regulations require employers to ensure that a risk assessment is carried out so that all potential work at height risks are effectively identified, controlled and managed.
Every employer must also ensure that employees are appropriately trained to ensure that they can carry out their work safely.
Our Working at height training course helps you to comply with the Work at Height Regulations by providing employers and employees with the necessary information needed to be able to successfully deal with working at height risks and control measures.
Our training includes an understanding of how to undertake a working at height risk assessment, how to use access equipment safely and how to ensure that employees can reduce their risk of falls from height.
• Ensures compliance with the Work at Height Regulations • Accredited course • On successful completion, you will receive a certificate
Find out more
Please contact us for more information on the schedule and length of our courses, courses are held at our Training Centre in Ellesmere Port or the client’s premises.
- Find a Course
- Case Studies
- ELCAS Approved
- Meet The Team
- Online Learning
- Skills and Training Fund
- Work for 3B Training
- Training Venues
- News & Blogs
- Types of CSCS Cards
- Training Courses
- CITB Training Courses
- CITB Health & Safety Awareness Course
- Directors Role for Health & Safety
- CITB SEATS Environmental Awareness Training
- SMSTS Day Release
- CITB SMSTS Refresher Course
- CITB SSSTS Course
- SSSTS Refresher Course
- CITB Temporary Works Coordinator
- Temporary Works Coordinator Refresher Course
- CITB Temporary Works Supervisor Course
- Construction & Utility Courses
- Abrasive Wheels
- CAT & Genny Cable Avoidance
- CDM Regulations Awareness
- Low Risk Confined Space Course
- Medium Risk Confined Space and Entry Controller
- CSCS Course Online, Test and Card
- EUSR Excavation Safety Training Courses
- EUSR SHEA Gas Training
- NRSWA Operative Training
- NRSWA Supervisor Training
- Signing, Lighting and Guarding
- UKATA Asbestos Awareness
- UKATA Non Licensed Asbestos Training
- First Aid Courses
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work Course
- First Aid at Work Requalification
- Mental Health First Aid Course
- Health & Safety Courses
- COSHH Awareness
- Face Fit Testing
- Face Fit Testing Workshop
- Fire Warden
- Manual Handling
- Risk Assessment / Method Statement
- Sharps Awareness
- Spill Kit Training
- Banksman Training
- IOSH Training Courses & NEBOSH Courses
- IOSH Leading Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely Course
- IOSH Working Safely Course
- NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Plant Training Courses
- NPORS Accredited Training Courses
- Scaffolding & Working at Heights Courses
Basic Scaffold Inspection Course
- CISRS (COTS)
- IPAF 3a and 3b
- Ladder Safety
- Managing Scaffolding Operations Safely
- PASMA Towers for Users
- Safety Harness
- Working At Heights Awareness
- Construction Trade & Plant NVQs
- Lvl 2 Bricklaying
- Lvl 2 Slinger Signaller
- Lvl 2 Painting and Decorating
- Lvl 2 Plant Operations
- Lvl 2 Plastering
- Lvl 2 Site Carpentry
- Lvl 3 Painting and Decorating
- Lvl 3 Plastering
- Lvl 4 Supervising Lifts
- Lvl 5 Planning Lifts
- Construction Supervisory & Management NVQs
- Lvl 3 Occupational Work Supervision
- Lvl 4 Site Supervision
- Lvl 6 in Construction Contracting Ops
- NVQ Level 6 Construction Site Management
- Lvl 7 Construction Senior Management
- Health & Safety NVQs
- Lvl 3 Occupational Health & Safety
- Lvl 6 Occupational Health & Safety
- eCITB Courses
- CITB HSA eCourse
- First Aid eLearning Courses
- Emergency First Aid at Work eLearning
- First Aid at Work eLearning
- Food Safety eLearning Courses
- Food Safety Level 1 eLearning
- Food Safety Level 2 eLearning
- Food Safety Level 3 eLearning
- Introduction to Allergens eLearning
- Health & Safety eLearning Courses
- Display Screen Equipment eLearning
- Fire Safety Level 2 eLearning
- Health and Safety Level 1 eLearning
- Health and Safety Level 2 eLearning
- Health and Safety Level 3 eLearning
- Manual Handling eLearning
- UKATA Asbestos Awareness eLearning
- IOSH & NEBOSH eLearning Courses
- IOSH Managing Safely® eLearning
- IOSH Working Safely eLearning
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate eLearning
- NEBOSH General Certificate eLearning
- Legal & Compliance eLearning Courses
- COVID-19 For Hospitality eLearning
- COVID-19 For Retail eLearning
- COVID-19 For Offices eLearning
- Equality and Diversity eLearning
- Fraud Prevention eLearning
- GDPR Training eLearning
- Intro to the Bribery Act eLearning
- Prevention of Money Laundering eLearning
- Personal Development eLearning Courses
- Communication eLearning
- Customer Service Level 2 eLearning
- Managing Conflict eLearning
- Self-Awareness eLearning
- Stress Management Training eLearning
- Teamwork Training: eLearning
Phone: 0330 912 0650
Working At Heights Awareness Course
Working At Heights Awareness will teach you the correct procedures when working at height to comply with the Working at Height Regulations 2005 . You will also learn about common hazards and the requirements you must follow when working from height. The skills that you gain will help you to protect yourself and others from potentially fatal accidents.
- Learn all you need to know in just three hours.
- Work in compliance with the Working at Height Regs 2005.
- Understand how to work safely at height.
- We can deliver this course in-house.
- Valid for three years.
Working At Heights Awareness course content
This course will cover the following topics:
- An introduction to working at heights
- The legislation surrounding working at heights
- The duties of an employer and employee whilst working at height
- Risk assessments and planning
- Roof access
- Avoidance of a fall
- Using ladders and step ladders
- Lifting devices
On completion of the training, you will:
- Understand related legislation
- Gain knowledge of the roles, duties and responsibilities of those working at heights, as well as those working alongside them
- Have a better understanding of the associated and relevant safety equipment
The tutor will assess your knowledge through a short multiple-choice paper at the end of the course.
How long is the Working at Heights Awareness course?
We deliver the course over approximately three hours.
The short duration allows you to be as productive as possible and qualify quickly.
Why should I take this course?
Anybody working at height must comply with the Working at Height Regulations 2005 . This course will help you to understand the regulations so that you can work in line with them. Companies seen dangerously working at height can face serious legal repercussions and bad press.
Although the regulations advise that you must avert from working at heights as much as feasible, you need to know how to conduct work safely when you do. Falls from height can be very dangerous, leading to potentially life-changing injuries and even death.
Working At Heights Awareness entry requirements
There are no formal requirements for this course., we also ask that you have a good level of speaking and understanding english. .
To stay safe and work in line with legislation, you need to follow the course content fully.
Is this course accredited?
Yes, 3B Training accredit this course.
We work hard on reviewing and developing our course content so that the content is as up to date and helpful as possible.
Where can I take this course?
This course can be delivered in the classroom and via Online Learning.
We can arrange Working at Heights Awareness as an in-house course specifically for your company at one of our training venues or a venue of your choosing.
If you have a large group of operatives who need the training, we can tailor the course to be relevant to your company. The social format will help to encourage conversation about your company’s internal processes.
We price each course individually per enquiry. The price we provide will vary depending on the venue, the equipment needed and the delegate numbers. Fill in the in-house enquiry form for a quote.
Is this course CITB Grant claimable?
You can claim £30 as long as you provide us with your CITB Levy number either at the time of booking or on the day of the course.
You may also be interested in?...
Safe use of ladders & step ladders course, safety harness training course, enquiry form, our accreditations.
The Work at Height Regulations 2005 requires employers to ensure that a sufficient risk assessment is carried out so that all potential work at height risks are
Courtley's training course aims to give those who work at height the knowledge they need to reduce potential risks involved with their working practices.
Providers (4) · Level 2 Award in Working at Height · IPAF Harness · IPAF MEWPs for Managers · CISRS Advanced Scaffold Inspection · CISRS Advanced
Any person who requires the need for Working At Heights training in the Liverpool area through the course of their normal working duties or as part of their
This course is aimed at any employee or individual required to work at height. Course attendees will gain a broad based training in the basic skills and
The aim of the course is to give the candidate the skills, knowledge and understanding to work safely at height/carry out a rescue from height using a
The working at Heights course is a half day course delivered to a maximum of 10 candidates and allows employers to give their operatives the training required
This course is designed for managers and staff, and it provides candidates with a thorough understanding of the 2005 Working at Heights Regulations.
Our Working at height training course helps you to comply with the Work at Height Regulations by providing employers and employees with the necessary
Working At Heights Awareness Course · Learn all you need to know in just three hours. · Work in compliance with the Working at Height Regs 2005. · Understand how